ChanBaek | Oblivious

Requested by: elysoo
---------------------------------------------------------
Summary: Chanyeol likes Baekhyun, but Baekhyun doesn't realize that.
---------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol is frustrated beyond words. He likes his hyung, and all the other members can tell that except him himself.

He had tried to hint about it countless times, holding his hand, hugging him, and even kissing him on his cheek. He talked to the fans on stage mentioning bits of ChanBaek, and they picked it up while Baekhyun only chuckled.

He constantly posted videos of him and his hyung together, even specially wishing him happy birthday at 12 sharp, something he didn't do to other hyungs.

But Baekhyun just laughed everything off, saying it was a platonic relationship and just for fan service.

At some point, Chanyeol got so exasperated that he declared his love to Baekhyun. Baekhyun replied positively, and Chanyeol was so excited.

-Until the friendzone sentence got added in. Baekhyun once again told him he loved him as a dongsaeng, and that he appreciated all the cute fan service.

Chanyeol got so pissed and depressed that he stormed off to his room, slamming the door shut. Why didn't Baekhyun notice all his advances and hints?

But his struggles were not ignored by his group mates. The always alert maknae of the group noticed the problem and decided to come to his aid. He gathered his fellow prankster, none other than Chen, and they got into action immediately.

The very next day, Sehun got Baekhyun and shoved him into his and Chanyeol's shared room. In the meantime, Chen grabbed Chanyeol and pushed him into the room. Immediately after that, the door slammed shut and the lock clicked.

(Sehun told Chen it was an extremely lame method but they used it because they had no other choice and it didn't sound too bad.)

Baekhyun was sitting on the bed in confusion while Chanyeol rammed on the door aggressively. "What the hell, you annoying, derping dinosaur! Let us out!"

But two people's recognizable, obnoxious laughter rang out. The door pushed open slightly, and along with a small tube, a small, glossy, square packet was tossed in.

Chanyeol gasped, his face flushing as he recognized the items. Baekhyun picked up the square packet and started reading it out.

"Condo-"

"CONDOMINIUM! IT'S A CONDOMINIUM PLANNING PAPER THINGY!"

Then he snatched both items and threw them into his bedside desk cupboard, not wanting the elder to look at them.

The giggling of two people was once again heard outside. "If we don't hear you guys fu-" "IF Y'ALL DON'T GET TOGETHER THEN WE WON'T LET YOU OUT!"

Then the pattering of footsteps moving further away was heard.

Chanyeol face palmed himself with his pillow, mentally panicking. He hates them for doing it but he knows it's for his own good. This is is another new chance for him, and he has to make the best of it.

He takes a deep breath. "Hyung!" He calls, watching as Baekhyun turns to him quickly, tilting his head cutely in confusion. "Yeah?"

He sighs. It's now or never. He's gonna clear all confusion now. "Look, hyung. I love you, I really do.." He says.

Baekhyun beams at him. "I love you too, my dongsaeng! Y-" But before he can continue, Chanyeol stops him.

"No, hyung! Not in that way. Please, I really, really like you. I don't mean it in a platonic way, I mean as in I like you romantically. You're so cute, loving and kind. I really, actually like you." He confesses, in detail this time.

He doesn't dare to look up at Baekhyun now. It's obvious what he means at this point, that he genuinely loves his hyung. And he's scared of his reaction.

But he feels soft lips press against his cheek, and he looks up quickly. Right in front of his face is Baekhyun, whose cheeks are tinted a slight pink. "I- I like you too. In that way. I just- just thought you didn't mean it in that way, so I didn't want to raise my expectations too high."

Chanyeol feels his heart about to burst although his mind is still processing the words.  But when he realizes what was just said to him, he grabs his hyung and spins him around, pushing him down onto the bed.

He stares down at his hyung's beautiful features and that smile, before fiercely pressing his lips against his. The kiss is steamy and passionate, with Chanyeol and Baekhyun both kissing, their tongues exploring each other's caverns.

When they finally release each other from the lip lock, they're both smiling happily, and Chanyeol lies down beside him, throwing his arms across him.

Then, both smiling and cuddling happily, they fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

What happened afterwards:

Sehun and Chen snuck into the room, both cooing at the two of them. They took several picture for blackmail purposes and sighed when they realized the provided resources weren't used. ("We'll leave it here, they might need it later." Chen had said.)