ChanBaek | Moana

Requested by: FluffyKiwiLuver
---------------------------------------------------------
Summary: Chanyeol finds Baekhyun crying when he comes back from work.
---------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol steps into the apartment, closing the door behind him gently. He takes off his shoes and sets down his bag.

It's been a long day at work, and he really needs some comfort time with his lover. But as he looks around, he sees no sign of the said person, and pouts.

'Why is the apartment so dark? Is Baek already sleeping?' He wonders, and going to the living room, he sees the television on.

And looking at the couch, he raises an eyebrow. There, on the couch, is a giant quilt mountain and the head of a bear Chanyeol had won for Baekhyun at a fun fair.

Chanyeol approaches the queer blanket mountain and picks up the bear, finally catching sight of Baekhyun.

He had been leaning on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket burrito and cuddling the bear, but Chanyeol frowns as his sees Baekhyun's teary eyes.

He quickly takes a shower and changes into comfortable clothes before he tackles Baekhyun, lunging at the soft blanket mountain.

Baekhyun squeaks in shock and looks down at his boyfriend who's staring at him with big eyes and an adorable pout.

"What?" He sniffles, staring back at him. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Chanyeol is seated up, and has flipped their sitting position. He's now on the couch with Baekhyun between his legs.

Chanyeol rests his face on Baekhyun's shoulder, nuzzling his nose into the fluffy brown hair. He wraps his arms around his petite boyfriend's waist and hugs him tightly, needing this comfort and warmth after a long day at work.

And obviously Baek needs some comfort too, considering how his eyes are brimming with tears.

"Why are you crying?" He asks, and Baekhyun can almost feel the pout on his boyfriend's face. "I- It's just-"

He points at the screen, and Chanyeol bites his lip to stop himself from bursting into laughter and making Baekhyun feel worse.

It's Moana.

What's so sad about that?

And he spends 5 minutes of his life listening to his boyfriend mope about the grandma in the movie dying. It's sad, he admits, but he's not gonna cry. ("Because I'm a real man," he had claimed.)

And he had watched the rest of the movie with Baekhyun held tightly in his grip, and both of them had unknowingly fallen asleep cuddling, with one of the songs in Moana blasting in the background.