XiuHan | Daddy

Summary: Luhan should have known better than to tease Xiumin.
---------------------------------------------------------
[Smut Level: 1/10]

All the EXO members are lounging in the bar by the counters with their drinks, flirting and playing around with each other.

Currently, Chanyeol's leaving with Baekhyun to some private room, and Xiumin's boredly waiting with the others by the counter with a shot. He downs it quickly and looks around.

It's like every other bar, with women in revealing clothes and grinding up on hot men, and wasted people strewn over couches.

But that's when Xiumin notices Luhan in the crowd. His mind goes blank as he registers Luhan's attire: Shorts that reach only half-thigh, and a loose blouse that reveals his flat stomach and pale skin.

Luhan's between two men who are chatting and subtly flirting with him, but he doesn't seem to notice their advances on him. Most think he's just too pure to realize they're disgusting men who are just preying on him, but Xiumin knows better.

Luhan is more cunning and sly than expected; he knows just how to get a man after him, and how to make someone extremely jealous.

They recently had a small cold war after Luhan felt that Xiumin spent too much time with Chen than him. And here he was getting his payback by trying to make Xiumin jealous.

And hell yeah it was working.

Xiumin watched with gritted teeth and clenched fists as Luhan sent a mock innocent wink towards his direction, and he marched up to the trio.

He grabbed Luhan tightly by the wrist and dragged him away into one of the rooms.

There's a large couch and table in the room for the people to drink and chat at, but Xiumin thinks he's going to use it in another way.

He fiercely pushes Luhan backwards onto the couch and crawls over him, straddling him with his legs on his either sides and pinning his wrists above his head.

"Such a naughty, naughty boy," he growls, his face moving closer to Luhan's. "Are you trying to tempt me, hm?"

Luhan backs away slightly, intimidated by Xiumin's dominant aura. "N- no-"

Xiumin snarls, his grip on Luhan's wrists tightening slightly. "Are you going to be a good boy and tell Daddy the truth or be a bad boy? Because you know what happens to bad boys, don't you?"

Luhan's eyes widen in surprise. What's this side of Xiumin's that he's never seen before? And why does he like this dominant side?

"ANSWER ME!" Xiumin shouts harshly, startling Luhan. "Y-yes, I was.. " Luhan stutters out.

"Yes, who?" Xiumin asks, moving his lips down to Luhan's neck and sucking on the pale skin there. "Ahh, y-yes Daddy." He replies, moaning at the feeling of Xiumin's lips against his neck.

But he whines when Xiumin moves away. "Now, since Daddy didn't punish you, shouldn't you repay Daddy?" Xiumin says, smirking at Luhan.

"Now, get on your knees, baby boy."