SeBaek | Annoying Hyung

Summary: Sehun doesn't like Baekhyun because he's an annoying hyung.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Sehunnieee~!"

Once again the familiar squeal of Baekhyun is heard in the household.

He clings onto Sehun's arm and the younger glares at his immature hyung.

"Hyung, can you please get off me?" Sehun's unamused voice rings out.

Baekhyun stares up at him with big puppy eyes and Sehun quickly looks away, his face blooming into a slight pink.

He doesn't want to deal with unbearable cuteness at this point when he's trying to be pissed at his hyung.

Sehun sighs resignedly and decides to just drag Baekhyun up with him to their shared room.

Once he reaches, he throws Baekhyun onto the bed and climbs over him quickly. Baekhyun's eyes widen and his face turns pink. "S- Sehun? Wha- what are you doing?" he stutters out, staring up.

Sehun's arms cage Baekhyun down on the bed and he hovers over him while he leans down slowly, his face approaching the elder's. Baekhyun is stunned into silence.

But suddenly Sehun rolls to the left and tumbles onto the bed, tugging the blanket over himself.

Baekhyun stares up at the ceiling, completely dumbfounded and confused beyond words.

But when he regains his senses, the words come pouring from his lips like a waterfall.

"What was that? Sehun? Yah! Don't disrespect your hyun-"

Sehun turns to Baekhyun and pulls him into his chest, swinging an arm across his waist.

He only did it to make him shut up, though.

No other reason, nope.