XiuChen | Sick

Requested by: The Shookiest brokenpromxses
---------------------------------------------------------Summary: Xiumin falls sick and Chen takes care of him.

Xiumin wakes up feeling warm and uncomfortable. His limbs feel weak and sore, and he has no idea why. Chen isn't beside him on the bed, and he pouts.

But just as he's thinking of his boyfriend, into the room dashes in Chen, a white towel and his phone in hand. "I called Jeon and got a day off!" He proudly declares, placing the wet towel on Xiumin's forehead.

"Obviously you're sick so I'm gonna be your doctor for today!" Chen says, beaming at his boyfriend who's sniffling on the bed. Xiumin tries to smile back but it comes out as an awkward, constipated one, so he decides to just go with a "thanks".

Xiumin's stomach starts to growl, and he's about to start swinging his leg over the bed and getting up to find something, but Chen gently pushes him back down. "Xiuuu, you should rest. I'll cook something for you." Chen says, before leaving his side to go to the kitchen.

In about half an hour, Chen hasn't returned and Xiumin is positive the kitchen looks worse than him right now. But then the door is pushed open, and Chen comes in with a large tray.

"I made you some soup and things like biscuits because they're easier to eat. I also brought you some medicine. I was planning on eggs and bacon but your health comes first, so I guess not. I also made you a hot chocolate the way you like it." Chen says, settling his ass down beside Xiumin on the bed.

Xiumin would definitely drink the soup, but his arms feel like jelly and he can barely lift them. Chen, noticing this, helps to prop Xiumin up against a few pillows, and spoons him the soup slowly. He blows on the soup to cool it down, and then feeds it to Xiumin.

After all the soup, biscuits and medicines are finished, Chen clears it up, leaving the hot chocolate beside Xiumin on the bedside table. Xiumin leans over to look at it. It's generously piled with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and small marshmallows. There, by the front, is also what Xiumin assumes is a happy face.

Xiumin laughs at how hideous it is, but smiles at how much effort Chen put into it. He goes to pick it up and sips it slightly, the warmth of the drink comforting him as he stares at the snow outside. When he puts it down, Chen barges into the room, his arms full of thick quilts and blankets, along with their dog, Marshmallow.

[A/N: This will be Marshmallow :3]

Marshmallow jumps down from the blanket mountain and bounds into Xiumin's arms, licking his face excitedly. Not having seen his other owner the whole morning, Marshmallow is more than pleased to see him.

But he whines as Chen pulls him off Xiumin and lays the pile of quilts over him. Xiumin opens his arms for the fluffy puppy, and it jumps back into the arms of his owner. Chen sits down beside Xiumin before deciding to lie down beside him.

Xiumin tries to push him off, not wanting him to fall sick, but Chen stays there like a rock stubbornly. Sighing, and also because he's too weak, Xiumin lets him stay there, cuddling with Marshmallow. He turns to Chen and presses his lips against his right cheek. "Thanks for how thoughtful and helpful you were today." He says, smiling at Chen.

But Chen looks at him, pouting and whining while pointing at his lips. "No, you'll get sick." Xiumin reprimands. And so Chen throws a small fit again before going to hug his squishy Xiumin under all the quilts.

And while the two of them are cuddling, the fluffy dog wriggles under the covers and lies between them.