REQUEST ABOUT REQUESTS

Hi guys!

So, this is about the requests I receive and write.

Firstly, about the requests I accept and write. If you aren't satisfied with the results, don't be scared to tell me! If you want something to change, just head over and tell me. Then I'll change it right away!

One of my worries is that you might be disappointed by stories that don't meet your expectations, and I'd feel terrible if you secretly harbour this thought. So please tell me if you're not satisfied with the results.

Also, please don't feel bad telling me about my grammar and vocabulary errors too, because it'd be doing me a favour if you pointed out my mistakes.

I would love to have a perfect story for all my devoted readers like all of you, and I might not notice some errors.

Secondly, I know I have some silent readers and followers. I seriously don't mind if you request or comment.

I really, really love to communicate and chat with my readers, and I appreciate everything you guys have been doing! So feel free to speak up too, don't be shy- I don't bite!

But if you don't want to, I don't mind either. Thank you for the reads and votes on this book, and I appreciate you guys a lot too!

That'll be all, and please anticipate the future chapters I have planned for all of you!

Byee~

-ᴍᴏᴄʜɪ <3