twenty-nine

*Bella's POV*

There, I did it. I forgave Harry. Now we can put whatever either of us did in the past behind us.

But now what do I do? Go on with my life like I love my brother? I don't. I just forgave him. Nothing more than an apology accepted.

What am I doing with my life? I'm 15 years old and I've never even been out of the state of California. Maybe I should go to Cheshire. No. I can't. Well, I can, actually. Do I want to? Yes, I do. What am I saying? No, I don't. Well, maybe I do.

"Harry!!" I find myself yelling downstairs.

"Yes, Bell?"

"If we were to go to Cheshire, when would we leave?"

"We would be leaving tomorrow morning." He calls back. I can basically hear his smile.

"Are you packed?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because we're going to Cheshire."

I hear Harry bound up the stairs.

He opens my door with an empty suitcase and 7 plane tickets in hand.

"I knew you'd come around." He smirks.

"Yeah, but why are there 7 tickets?" I take them from his hand.

"Well, there's one for you, one for me, one for Niall, Liam, and Louis, and one for Zayn and one for Perrie."

"They're coming with us?"

"Of course, silly."

I shoot him a look. "Don't call me silly."

"Why not?"

"Because you sound like a complete idiot when you do." And I burst out into laughter.

He playfully punches my arm and tells me to get packed and go to bed early because our flight leaves at 8:00am and we need to be at the airport by 6:00.

-

"Hello. This is your captain speaking," a man says over the P.A. "Please fasten your seat belts."

I make sure my seat belt is fastened tightly and grab hold of an armrest.

"Scared, Bells?" Niall jokes.

I nod. I've never been on an airplane before. It's kind of scary when there's been so many crashes lately.

Harry leans his head over so his mouth is at my ear. "Did you know that airplanes are one of the safest forms of travel? It's above cars and you drive in one of those every day. Don't be scared, Bella. Everything will be alright. I'm here."

Everything will be alright. I'm here.

My eyes tear up as I remember my mother saying these words every time I got scared.

She had said them the day before the accident, when I wouldn't go on the Ferris wheel at the boardwalk.

"What's wrong, Bell?" Louis pops his head around his seat from the row ahead of us.

"She's just never been on a plane before." Harry answers for me. "She'll be fine."

Louis nods and turns back around.

The plane starts and we take off down the runway.

-

"What a ride!" Liam exclaims as we exit the large aircraft.

I had thrown up in a barf bag about halfway through the flight. Guess air travel isn't my thing.

I'm okay now, though.

Harry puts an arm around my neck and pulls me into a light, playful headlock. "See? That wasn't so bad. Was it?"

"Harry, I threw up."

"Yeah, but that was kinda funny." He laughs.

"Let me go, please." I plead.

Harry lets go and we take the shuttle over to the airport.

-

"Mrs. Cox!" Harry exclaims. "I've missed you!"

"Harry!" A brown haired lady runs over and embraces my brother in a hug. She turns to me. "You must be Isabella." Her smile widens.

"You can call me Bella." I smile back and shake her hand.

"Bella!" Gemma runs over and embraces me in a warm hug.

"Gem, your hair changed!" I say. Gemma's hair is cut shorter and is now a light blonde.

"It did, didn't it?" She laughs. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." I smile.

-

"Do you guys want to go sightseeing or something?" Harry finally pipes up. We've been sitting on the couch just watching the TV since we got here. It's been 6 hours.

"Oh, that would be lovely." Perrie says, rising from her spot on the couch.

"What's there to see in Cheshire?" I ask.

"Why don't we go to the bakery?" Harry smirks.

-

*Harry's POV*

"Well, Bells. This is where I spent most of my time for those 13 years." I hold my arms out and motion to Bella.

"It's so cute." She smiles. "May I have a cupcake?"

"Of course." I take one off of a rack and hand it to her. "It's on the house."

"Thank you, it's delicious!" She says with her mouth full.

Suddenly, my phone rings in my pocket. I take it out and find a number I don't recognize. I decide to answer it anyway.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hello. Is this Harold Styles?" A man asks.

"This is he. What seems to be the issue, sir?"

"Your grandparents, Mr. & Mrs. Conrad Styles have passed away. I'm their attorney, Phillip Benson. Don't worry, they died of natural causes during their sleep. But they had recently rewritten their will after their daughter-in-law passed away. Your grandparents left almost all of their belongings and money to you and your sister, Isabella. Their wake service at which their will will be read is going to be on July 29, 2014 at 7:00pm. Their funeral will be held on July 30, 2014 at St. Genevieve's Church, if you would like to attend."

My grandparents are dead. Now Bella and I are really alone.

"Uh, we'll be there. Thank you, Mr. Benson." I manage to get out, but I choke on my words. "Bella, we have to get back to California."