thirty-four

*Harry's POV*

"C'mon, Bella! We're gonna miss our flight!" I yell up the stairs, my voice makes a faint echo in the now empty house.

We're selling this house and our grandparents' house to two growing families who could actually use all the space.

"Hey, did you hear the news?" Bella calls back.

"What?" I roll my eyes. She's always changing subjects.

Bella appears at the top of the stairs with several suitcases full of all of her belongings and the picture box under her arm. "We've got an earlier flight to Cheshire."

"Bella, of course I know that. I'm the one that made the arrangements. Now, c'mon, we're going to be late for our flight." I put her suitcases into the trunk.

"Lighten up, Harry." She slides into the passenger seat. "This is going to be fun."

-

"Harry! Bella!" I hear a couple of voices say as we step off the airplane.

I turn to see Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall, Perrie, and Gemma all standing in a huddle with one of them holding a sign that says: Styles written in large letters, obviously pretending to be our chauffeurs.

We walk over to them and Bella embraces all of them in warm hugs.

"I've missed you so much, Gemma. I'm glad we get to stay with you until we find an apartment." Bella giggles.

"I've missed you guys, too." Gemma says to both of us. "You guys are probably exhausted, lets get you home so you can lay down."

We all pile into Louis's big SUV and drive to Gemma's house.

"So, Harry can have the guest bedroom and Bella, you can have my bed." Gemma explains.

Bella shakes her head. "Oh, no, I'm not going to take your-"

"Yes, you are." Gemma says firmly.

Bella shakes her head, but agrees anyway.

"I think I'm gonna go look at some apartments for sale online. If you need me, I'll be in my room." I say.

They all nod and I go up to the guest bedroom that actually used to be my room.

I flop down on the bed and pull out my laptop.

Apartments for sale in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire I type into the search bar.

I look through some of the searches until I come across a nice apartment located 7 minutes away from here that's within our price range.

Bingo.

-

It's been two weeks since I found the apartment. I offered a price as soon as I saw it, and got it for a cheaper price than I expected.

Today is moving day. Bella and I have all of our stuff in boxes as we stand in the middle of our empty apartment.

"This is really nice." Bella smiles warmly. "But can we wait to unpack till tomorrow? I'm really hungry and tired."

I chuckle. "Alright. I'll order us some pizza."

-

*Bella's POV*

We sit on the floor of our new apartment, boxes all around us, eating pepperoni pizza.

I smile over at Harry, just because it's nice to smile at someone. He returns the gesture.

"Hey," Harry says. "I've never noticed that."

"Noticed what?" I take another bite of my pizza.

"You've got dimples." He pokes my cheek.

"You do, too." I poke his cheek. "It's kind of hereditary. We are siblings after all."

"Yeah, we are. You're my sister. I'm your brother. We're siblings and you're my responsibility. So, don't get hurt." He teases.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to get hurt." I laugh.

I don't know why, but Harry laughs, too. I'm not even sure what's so funny.

But we're just sitting here, laughing.

Eight months ago, I dreaded having to live with my older brother.

But now, I wouldn't want it any other way.

~

Last Chapter :(

But don't worry, there's an epilogue

-Anna xo