epilogue

Don't go breakin' my heart

I sing into the microphone.

I couldn't if I tried

Harry sings the next line.

The song goes on and we both sing, half laughing the entire time.

After the song, Zayn jumps up on the stage and grabs the microphone from Harry.

"Give it up for the Styles!" Zayn exclaims. "Harry here is my fellow band member and one of my best mates. Thank you for being here, tonight. And his little sister, Bella! She is one of the strongest people I know." He smiles at me. "And I would just like to thank you all again for coming tonight to celebrate me and my, now, beautiful wife, Perrie!"

Everyone cheers from their spots on the dance floor and the tables.

Perrie jumps up on stage in her poofy, white wedding dress. She gives me a small hug before giving Zayn a kiss.

Harry takes the mic and announces, "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs. Zayn Malik!"

We sit down at our table and eat our cake while both Zayn and Perrie take a shot at karaoke with the live band.

"It's kind of sad that my plus one to my best friends' wedding is my sister, don't you think?" Harry teases.

"Not at all." I laugh.

"Do you wanna dance? I mean, you never really got to do those daddy-daughter dances, so why not try it now?"

"You're not my dad, though." I state.

"But I'm your brother and legal guardian. So think of it as a brother/legal guardian-sister dance."

I laugh but stand up and we walk to the dance floor.

Harry is a lot taller than me, even when I'm wearing heels.

We dance awkwardly and get 'Awww's from Gemma and Perrie's friends.

I have to admit, this is better than any daddy-daughter dance anyone has ever experienced.

We've been living in Holmes Chapel for a almost a year now and it's just been marvelous.

I'm attending an actual high school and I have an actual job at Gemma's parents' bakery. They offered it to me so I could make some extra money to save for college.

Harry and the boys' band, One Direction, is really starting to get big. That Simon guy that helped Harry when he was 9 found out about the band and is thinking of helping them get a record deal or something.

The boys and Perrie and Gemma come over almost every week on Fridays and we play a couple rounds of Go Fish.

I still have moments where I start to cry at the memory of mom, but not as often. I stopped crying myself to sleep, as well.

Harry and I built a large collage of all the pictures from the box and it hangs over our couch, on the wall, in the living room.

My life isn't miserable anymore.

Everyone is extraordinarily happy.

Everything is absolutely perfect.

I love living with Styles.

-end-

~

So, Living with Styles is over :-(

(Sorry, i know I kinda suck at endings :/)

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :-)

And again, thank you for reading it. I also love when people comment and give me their feedback. It's so fun to see people actually commenting on my work. It makes me so happy.

If you haven't noticed already, I have a new Niall fanfic up. It's called 'Guarded.' Maybe give it a read and vote for it? Thanks again.

Ilysm
-Anna xo