fourteen

*Harry's POV*

Bella has been in one of her moods for almost 2 weeks now. She didn't even come down to say hi to the boys when they came over on Friday. This is really serious. I didn't even do anything, did I? Teenage girls are so difficult.

"Hey buddy." Zayn pats my back. "How are things with Bella?"

I sigh. "Not very good. I thought we were getting better, but then one of brought us up why I left and she's been in a sour mood ever since."

"Lemme guess. That 'one of us' is you." He says.

"Uh-well it was kind of both of us, but-"

Zayn raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah, it was me." I huff.

Niall enters the kitchen, carrying Bella wedding style. "Look who I got out of her room!"

"Put me down, Niall." She demands, I can see the fire rising in her pupils. "I'm not in the mood."

"If you say so." He runs into the living room and throws her on to the couch.

"Niall!" She yells.

"Just tryin' to have a little fun." He smirks.

Bella sits upright on the couch with an annoyed look and Niall comes back into the kitchen.

"Wow, Harry. What'd you do this time?" He says sarcastically.

"Oh, so now everything's my fault." I act offended.

Niall puts a hand on my shoulder and stares at me."Harry." He says. "We all know that." Then he bursts out in laughter.

"I'm just kidding!!" He slaps my arm. "But, seriously, what did you do?"

-

*Bella's POV*

"Hey, Bells." Louis says as he sits on the couch next to me. He puts an arm around my shoulder. "What's up?"

I look up to the ceiling and say, "The fan."

Louis just glares at me. I stifle a laugh.

"You know that's not what I meant." He narrows his eyes.

I knew exactly what he meant. 'How are things with you and Harry?' Or maybe 'How are you handling this whole mum dying thing?'

"Yeah, I just don't really wanna talk about it." I sigh.

"That's alright." He coos.

He gives my arm a small squeeze and goes into the kitchen as Niall walks out of the kitchen.

Niall sits down next to me. "Hey, Bella. Do you want to-"

"What, are you guys taking shifts now?" I snap sarcastically.

He just furrows his eyebrows and gives me a confused look.

"Louis just came in here and tried to talk to me about everything, too." I say. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay," he rests his hands on his knees. "I was actually just gonna ask if you wanted to play Mario Kart."

Wow, I'm so stupid.

"Oh." I grab a controller. "Can I be Toad?" I smile weakly.

We play Mario Kart for a while and soon everybody else joins us. Except Harry.

"Where's Harry?" Liam finally asks.

"Uh, in the kitchen, I think." Zayn answers.

"I'm right here." Harry walks into the living room. He rubs his eyes. "I'm going to bed."