•Chapter 28•

After Nina and Eddie told the rest of Sibuna and Jerome the plan, they set things in motion.
Although everyone didn't trust Jerome, Nina knew it was the right choice to let him join in on the plan.
Nina went with James and Jerome to the gatehouse where Victor was currently taking residence in.
They went into the upstairs room with their hands around Nina's wrists as if they had just caught her outside.

"Oh good, you found her." Victor said sarcastically. "Where was the pest?"

"In the cellar sir. Jerome found her near a bookcase." James said sternly.

"Ahh, going through the tunnels I assume?" Victor asked Nina but she didn't speak.
"Well, lets get on with it." He gestured for them to tie her up so they could get on with the ceremony Victor was about to perform.

"So what's the plan exactly?" Jerome asked.

"You aren't apart of this. I want you to go back to Anubis house and keep those brats away from here. Can you manage such a big task, Clark?" Victor said.

"But what about her?" He asked pointing to Nina, ignoring his question.

"Oh don't worry about her. She's in good hands." Victor placed his hand across his heart.

Jerome then left as planned, while James helped Victor with his needs.

"So what's the plan exactly?" James asked Victor once Jerome left.

"Since Edison does not have his powers anymore because they are combined with Martin's, I will use her power to make the elixir of life." Victor smirked. Even after all those years of chasing after the elixir he hadn't given up on this one task. "Once she touches the cup with the ingredients inside, it will make the formula complete. It's what I've been missing all along, James. We can finally live forever!"

"You're right, Victor! This is great news." James smirked with him.

~~~

After Jerome over heard what Victor told James, he went right outside where all of Sibuna were waiting in the bushes

"Is everything going as planned?" KT asked.

"It looks like it." Jerome answered. "Victor doesn't look to happy with Nina though."

"What if he hurts her? Or worse, what if he kills her?" Alfie started freaking out.

"Alfie! Don't think like that!" Fabian scoffed.

Alfie started pacing, "I'm not sure if I can do this. Remember what happened the last time I was in the gate house? Frobisher caught me and turned me into a zombie. A frobie zombie!"

"Alfie!" Amber whisper screamed. "Everything is going to be okay. Nothing will happen to you." Amber said soothingly, which seemed to calm him down a little bit.

"Anyways, what's next on the plan?" Fabian asked.

"Well once I get the message from James, then Eddie goes in and uses his mind reading thing to see what's going on with Nina and then we go from there." Jerome explained.