•Chapter 20•

Nina's POV

And then I woke up... it was a weird dream really. Psst yeah, because I'm so in love with Eddie. We kissed and I mean I felt something, I cannot lie. But I would never proclaim that I'm in love with him when I'm in love with Fabian. Fabian gave everything up for me and though I didn't ask him to do that, I still owe him. Yes, I know what your thinking, you don't treat love like that, and you would be right. But it's because I love him that I know there is so much I owe him.

Later that night, Eddie came upstairs and told me that he had the same dream. Of course we kept it to ourselves, for now at least, but does that mean we share some kind of power or something? Well, since I know how this story ends I won't spoil it for you, because this is just the beginning of a mystery...

~~~
Authors POV

When Saturday afternoon came around, Jerome set out a plan with both Victor and James to kidnap Fabian at the party. Jerome overheard Fabian saying he was not going to the party–to much homework, he said.

So, James would call Fabian out and make him come with him someplace out of the house and they would take him someplace else where no one would ever find him.

Almost everyone in the house were getting ready that afternoon. Amber volunteered to do everyone's hair and Joy asked to do their makeup which was all done in Joy's room. Once Amber, Patricia, and KT were done, they went into their own room to show Nina their outfits.

"You guys are gonna look hot!" He smirked.

"Awwww thanks Neens." Amber smiled.

"I'm hoping I pick up a boy tonight." KT giggled.

"What about Ben?" Precious asked.

"Ha! As if. Yeah we broke up because he didn't like the whole long distance thing." KT said with an attitude.

"Well, I know about you two but I really wish you could come, Nina." Amber pouted.

"It will be fine." Nina rolled her eyes. "Fabian will be here to make sure nothing happens to me.

"Oh, alright." Amber hugged her.

"You still have that phone with your right?" Patricia asked, Nina nodded. "Okay well if something happens, call us."

"Don't worry, nothing will happen." Nina smiled. "Now go get dressed. You all have a party to attend."

~~~

Downstairs in Eddie and Fabians room, Eddie was getting dressed for the party as well. Eddie was starting to get nervous around Fabian, because he knew that sometime, somewhere, Nina was going to tell him about their connection.

"You sure you don't wanna go, dude?" Eddie asked him.

"Nah I'm good." Fabian looked up from his Egyptian mythology book, "I have something planned for Nina tonight anyways."

Eddie looked at him like he had grown 10 heads, "Shhh, not so loud."

"Oops, sorry." Fabian smiled innocently.

"What do you have planned?" Eddie asked.

"Well, that's for me to know and you to maybe find out later."

"Thats rude." Eddie rolled his eyes. "Just make sure you be careful okay?"

"I always am." Fabian said. "How are you and Patricia?"

Eddie bent over to grab his shoes by his bed and started to put them on. "We are fine."

"Just fine?" Fabian asked.