•Chapter 11•

Upstairs, Willow explain to the girls what happened between her and Alfie and how she decided to break up with him so he could be with Amber.

"Are you sure that's what you want to do?" Joy asked. Willow nodded.

"I'm so sorry, Willow, I know you really loved him." Mara laid her hand on her shoulder.

"Its okay, the heart wants what it wants." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Should I beat him up for you?" Joy smirked.

They all laughed and then Willow shook her head. "Violence won't solve anything. And I can't help that he is still in love with her."

"Yeah, so are y'all friends?" Mara asked.

"Of course we are! We can't just through that away and I want him to be happy." She gave a little smile.

"Wow, Willow. I wish I had that kind of heart-" Joy was saying,

"-but you don't." Mara interrupted.
"Come on, Joy. Remember when you tried to break Fabian and Nina up?" Mara brought up.

"That was the past me." Joy defended.

"What did she do to try and break them up?" Willow asked.

Mara glanced at Joy, getting the "okay" to tell her. "Well, she came in between them while they were talking, tried to steal her seat next to him-"

"Um no, I used to sit there so technically she stole my seat..." Joy intruded.

"Oh really?" Mara raised her eye brows, and Joy rolled her eyes. "Oh, and what was that other thing, oh yeah, Joy kissed Fabian in front of Nina."

Willow gasped, "Joy!"

"What? I was a mean person back then, but I've changed." She stated.

"I sure hope so!" Willow exclaimed while climbing into the bed.

~~~~

Nina hopped out of the shower and got dressed into Fabian's clothes that he was happy to let her use. They were gonna ask the girls to borrow some for her, but they had fallen asleep. Nina silently ran to Fabian and Eddies room and shut the door.

"Feel better?" Fabian asked smiling.

"Much, thank you for letting me borrow these." She smiled.

"It's no problem." He just kept smiling.

"So do you mind sleeping in here, Nina?" Eddie asked.

"No, I think I would be safer than sleeping on the couch." She silently giggled.

"Haha true, where do you wanna sleep?" Eddie asked her.

"Uhhh-"

"You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Fabian suggested.

"No I don't wanna do that to you," she argued.

"I want to." He laid his hand on her shoulder.
She sighed. There was some romantic tension between them, but this was gonna be one heck of a ride.

"Oh, alright." She rolled her eyes and smirked. "But just this once." She climbed into his bed and he covered her up and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"No one will hurt you Nina, not on my- I mean our watch." He smiled with his big green eyes staring into hers. He laid down on his pallet in the floor after cutting the lights out and locking the door.