•Chapter 17•

Fabian arrived back at the house to find all of the Anubis House students sitting on the couches in the family room.

"Ah, Rutter. Please, sit." James said from the stair case as we was descending it.
Fabian went into the room and sat down next to Eddie on the couch.

"Is she okay?" Eddie asked quietly.

"Yes, I gave her the phone and told her to wait." Fabian answered.

"So what is all of this about?" KT asked James when he entered the room.

"Yeah, I have a date with Pretty little liars and my bed." Amber interrupted.

"I have lost something very valuable to me, and I need to find it." He walked back and forth in the room. "So, you all will stay here until I find it. None, and I repeat none of you are to leave this room! Trudy will stay here with you to make sure you don't move." He turned around and walked out of the room, but before he left, he said..."And if I find what I am looking for in any of your rooms, well it won't be a good day for you." He then started with the boys rooms down stairs.

"Okay, what is going on?" Joy protested against Eddie and Fabian.

"What do you mean?" Fabian asked.

"I mean, why is he searching for something. What did you guys take this time?" She stood in front of them.

"We didn't take anything." Amber spoke up. "He's no Victor."

"Doesn't mean you guys haven't changed your ways." Joy kept going. "Don't think we don't know about Sibuna? We still know everything."

"Yeah, we aren't oblivious." Mara stepped in. "We just don't care."

"If you don't care, then why are you accusing us?" Eddies stood to his feet as well.

"Because, everytime one of the teachers are looking for something, it's usually you guys who have it." Mara said.

"Yeah, and maybe we are tiered of all the lockdowns. It's college guys, not high school." Willow protested with them.

Patricia sighed, "Look, we haven't taken anything. We have no reason too."

"Whatever." Jerome scoffed.

"Maybe it was you, Jerome. " Alfie accused.

"What?" He asked, obviously confused.

"Yeah that's right," Alford stood to his feet and walked toward Jerome. "Maybe your the one with secrets. You have been oddly quiet this year."

"And who exactly do you think I have been keeping from you?" Jerome stood back up.

Alfie chuckled, "I never said who mate."

All of Sibuna eyed Jerome for the rest of the time they were in that room.

~~~

James have managed too make his way upstairs. He didn't find what he was looking for in the boys rooms but was still on the hunt for Nina.

"Blasted!" He shouted once he searched through Mara, Joy, and Willow's room. "Where the bloody hell is she?!" He exclaimed.
He stood there for a moment in silence, and then made his way back down the stairs.

"You are all free to go." He said to all the students as he made his way down to the cellar. He remembered how Victor mentioned the tunnels down there, and maybe that's where she was being hidden. He called Victor and asked him if he knew where the tunnels were and where, and he told him where they were and gave him the date to get into the Frobisher library.
"Here goes nothing." He said to himself after entering the library.