•Chapter 5•

"What do you mean Eddie is the Orsirian again?" KT yelled at Patricia.  Patricia had told her everything that had been going on, along with Amber.

"No we think so. But I'm not so certain that it's true." Patricia corrected.

"But he did have a dream about Nina?" Amber asked. Patricia shook her head. "Why didn't you tell us? You can trust us, you know."

"Look, I'm sorry you guys. I just found out about it. We just didn't want to hurt you guys again, and put y'all through that." She admitted.

"It's okay, Patricia. We know you were just tying to protect us." KT smiled.

"But what if Nina is in trouble? How will we know to find her?" Amber asked.

"Our new caretaker might know that," Patricia smirked. "Did you see how he quickly changed the subject at dinner? It sounded like he was about to say Nina."

"We don't know that for sure," KT began.

"Yes, but he is also related to Victor so anything is possible." Patricia pointed out while climbing into bed. "Now, if you don't mind I am going to sleep. Goodnight." She turned off the lights and covered herself in blankets.

"Fine! We will finish this convo in the morning!" Amber huffed.

~~~~

The next morning at breakfast, there seemed to be a bunch of tension. Mostly between Amber, Alfie, and Willow; but some of Sibuna seemed to be mad at Patricia and Eddie.

They soon left to meet back in Eddie and Fabian's room too talk about what Eddie and Patricia were hiding.

"What's going on guys?" Fabian asked, interested as to why he was dragged in the room by Amber.

"Eddie and Patricia have something to tell us." Amber snarled at them.
Fabian looked at Eddie, and Eddie glanced at Patricia.

"You told them!" Eddie raised his voice.

"I'm sorry, it just kinda happened." Patricia apologized.

"Kinda happened? I told you not to tell anyone! And now they are wondering what's going on, which leads to them getting involved, which leads to danger for all of them!" Eddie said frustrated.

Patricia raised her eye brows. "Well it happened. I didn't mean too, Eddie."

He sighed. "I-I'm sorry, Patricia." He rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "I just don't want them to be I'm danger. It's what Nina would have wanted."

Patricia nodded.

"Helloo," Alfie butted in. "May we please know what's up?"

Eddie sighs again. "Okay, so the other night I had a dream about Nina,"

"Nina?" Fabian asked. "What about her?"

"Let me finish." He recollected his thoughts. "The dream started out with the words Orsirian and then it led me to this dark gray room where I saw Nina on a bed crying and shivering. And I just have a feeling that I'm regaining my powers."

"But that can't be right!" Fabian said. "You lost them from the touch stone."

"Yeah but what if I'm regaining them for some reason." Eddie said. "What if she actually is in danger, and all of this is happening for that reason."

"And did you hear what James said?" Patricia chimed in. "About Victor and how they are cousins. Also he almost said Nina's name!"

"This doesn't make any since." Fabian urged. "Nina gave you the locket and the letter. So she has to be alright? Right?"