•Chapter 27•

Author's POV

"If you are a Frobishersmithe, then how come Sarah never mentioned you? How come Victor didn't even mention you." Nina further questioned.

"Stop with all the questions Nina!" James raised his voice. "Sarah thought I was dead when they took her away to the crazy house. And Victor didn't want anyone to know about me, especially when you came to England your first year living in Anubis House."

"Alright." Was all Nina said, a little worried at what he would do with all the questions she was asking.

"Eddie, what should I do?" Nina asked in her head.

"Just act normal, I'm coming in to get you." He said back.

"No, don't! There's no telling what he might do." She said, but it was too late.

Eddie had already come inside the library through the secret passage, which startled James.

"Where in Anubis' name did you come from?" James shouted, his hand over his heart.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is why you took Nina." Eddie responded firmly.

"I'm trying to protect her-"

"No, if you were trying to protect her then you wouldn't have left marks on her back. You wouldn't have made her starve or let her go hungry. If you really are her father, then you would have protected her, but no, you gave up on that." Eddie shouted, getting really close to James, their noses practically touching.

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you, Nina." He said, not acknowledging how close Eddie was standing near him.
"Believe it or not I was only protecting her. If Victor found out that Nina was my daughter then he would have killed both of us without blinking." He continued. "If I wanted to hurt her then why would I tell her I was her father? If I wanted to hurt her then don't you think I would have by now?"

Eddie didn't say anything. He only looked at him with disgust, and walked over to Nina. He grabbed her hand and said,"Its time to go, we are done talking to him, Nina."

"You can't leave! Victor is still out there, and he won't stop until he gets what he wants."James said as they were headed toward the door. But something in both Eddie and Nina compelled them to stay and listen to what he had to say.

"Okay, so what? What's your plan exactly? Because whatever you do with Nina, you take me with you." Eddie stated firmly.

"Agreed." James said shortly. "I have a plan, but I don't think you are going to like it."

Nina and Eddie eyed each other, as James explained the plan to him.

~~~

After Amber and Fabian checked the attic, they went back downstairs, thinking about going in the cellar. But when Amber put her hand on the knob, Eddie and Nina came around the corner from the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing?" Nina asked, startling them.
They both jump around in fear and then embraced Nina is a hug.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Amber questioned.

Eddie ushered them all into Fabian and Eddie's room to talk about what happened.

"I'm okay. James kidnapped me and told me some pretty crazy things that translate the dreams that me and Eddie have been having."

"Like what?" Fabian asked, holding her hand.

"Like that he is my father." She blurted.

"What in Justin Bieber's name are you talking about?" Amber reacted.

"There's no way." Fabian denied.

"No, I believe him." She restored. "But that's not what's important." She then looked to Eddie and said, "Go get Patricia, Alfie, and KT. They need to hear this."

"What is 'this' exactly?" Fabian asked.

"We have a plan to win against Victor." She said and Eddie left to get the others.

••••

Okay so I know that this is a very shot chapter, but I have been getting writers block for the past month and that is why I haven't been updating so I'm gonna at least give you what I have. I'm gonna try and work on some when I can, but this week and next week is final exams so I'll do my best.

I love you guys and thank you all for hanging in there and supporting me!
You all have been the greatest with nice comments and everything.
I will update when I can, but see you in the next chapter!
Ps: It will be longer, I promise

Sibuna✋🏼