Authors Note #2

Hey guys, I'm so sorry, I know this isn't an update but I don't think it's fair to post one that isn't good enough for you.

I understand I haven't updated for a WHILE and there are no excuses that I should make, but you all need to understand I've been going through a lot lately.

This is kinda personal but you all deserve to know. Me and my boyfriend broke up and we were together for almost 2 years and the way he did it wasn't nice so I've been taking that hard. Also I've been so busy with school and I've had writers block on top of that.

I am so very sorry for telling some of you I would update and then not. I really thought the other night I would but something came up. I'm not saying all this just for you all to feel sorry for me, but I want you all to know what I'm going through.

Also I would like for you guys to maybe give me ideas to help with my writers block. And If you do then I will give you credit for it!💯 I'm not one for stealing ideas.

But I'm so very sorry for doing this to you guys and I hope you all will understand. I will do my best to update tomorrow night, I will be working the rest of the weekend so we will just see. I hope you all understand. Thank you for putting up with me this far.

Again I am very sorry. I love you all! See you soon!

Sibuna✋