•Chapter 24•

Nina's POV

It was crazy what went on all that week– me finding out I had so much power, Fabian getting hurt, even Jerome barging into our Sibuna meeting. Well, I'm not sure if we are still Sibuna anymore considering I hadn't been there for a long time. But this was it.

This was when Jerome could possibly be on our side. It was hard to trust him, but once he told me what Victor actually wanted, then it all made since to me. It made since where James came from and how I was connected to him.

He told us how Victor wanted us to think he was on our side but then betray us, when really and truly Jerome was tiered of playing his game. Of course everyone had a hard time believing him, but we soon enough came around. He even tried to convince us to tell the whole house about me, and that was what we did...

Author's POV

Later that next day, Eddie and Jerome gathered everyone into the dinning room. Trudy was out of the house, so this was the perfect time to tell everyone about Nina.

"There is something we all have been hiding from you guys." Eddie started out. "At the beginning of this term we figured out something that Victor and James both have been hiding from us. And believe me, it was a shock to us, but it's time we told you." Eddie looked toward the door and said, "Come on out."
And that's when Fabian came into view, holding hands with Nina and dragging her into the room.

"Hi everyone." Nina gave a half smile.

Everyone's eyes widened, except for Willow, who didn't really know Nina that much.

"Nina?!" Joy was the first to speak. "What on earth!" She exclaimed. She was so confused as to what was going on. Joy ran over to Nina and hugged her, but Mara stayed in her seat.

"Okay, that is going on?" Mara looked at Fabian and Eddie.

"Well it's a very long story, but we need to keep her a secret, okay? Even from Trudy." Fabian said.

"But why?" Mara asked once more.

"I will explain everything, I promise." Nina stepped into the conversation.

Willow came up to Nina and hugged her, "You must be the famous Nina that Alfie talked about all the time!"

"Uhh, yeah." Nina giggled.

"It's so nice to meet you." Willow hugged her tighter and then let go.

"How long have you been here, Nina?" Mara asked interrupting Willow's embrace.

"About two months maybe." Eddie said for her.

"Well I've been here since the summer before senior year, but I've been in the house for two months." Nina corrected.

"Really?" Mara said raising her eye brows. "Well at least now I know why Fabian really broke up with me, because he was hooking up with you." And that's when Mara rolled her eyes and stomped out of the room, leaving everyone speechless.

"She's always been dramatic." Jerome awkwardly said, and Nina went back to Fabian's room and shut the door.

~~~

Fabian ran after Mara when she stomped out of the room. He wanted to make things right with her but he also wanted to fix things with Nina, but saw Amber jump at her direction.