Chapter seventy

The current book cover was created by messyxscribler ! Do you guys like it?

Dedicated to Helloitsme278

Stop being ghost readers and yeah, if you can then do comment a lot on the chapters.. The more, the merrier, right? I just love reading your comments and knowing your opinions and all...

•••••••••••••

"I'm home!" someone screamed and then boom.

Is that my bedroom door? Whatever!

I groaned while wondering lazily and continued on dozing off, like a retarded person. I snuggled more in my bed sheets, hugging my little cushions tightly. This is heaven. I was too tired, groggy and sleepy to turn around to look at the person who decided that disrupting my beauty sleep was such a good idea. I sighed softly in my pillow and fidgeted a little bit to get a better position. I was sprawled like a starfish on the mattress and my hair was sprawled all over my face but I shook it off and soon, I was dreaming about some chocolate cookies.

Remind me to spread some nutella on my toast during breakfast today.

I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my ankles tightly. I tried to shake them off but in vain. I was soon being pulled towards the end of my bed and before I could avoid it, I was sent flying in the air, the warmness of my bed gone and immediately replaced with coldness and... omph... pain. I grunted and rubbed my ass annoyingly.

I squinted one eye opened and looked at Liam. Wait what? Liam?

As in my brother, Liam? No, it can't be possible.

Maybe I'm still dreaming? But the pain was so real?

"Wake up! Wake up up up upppp -

I threw one of the cushions which fell down along with me at my brother and it hit him right in the face, immediately cutting off whatever song he was rapping.

"Still the same old Lily." he shook his head at my antics and my eyes widened in disbelief.

No way! He's the only one who would always call me Lily and he knew that I hated that nickname but he would still call me that, just to annoy me.

"Hello! Won't you hug me? I guess, you are not happy to see me -

I squealed once I realized that Liam was indeed here and I jumped up to hug him tightly. He busted out in guffaws at my reaction while catching me and twirling me around like he would always do whenever he would meet me after a long time.

Boom! Is that my bedroom door again?

"You're going behind my back and doing it with such an old guy!" someone shouted angrily.