Chapter thirteen

Finally an update *.*

Hello guys, hope you had a nice day ?

Follow on Instagram : InfinitePeaceXx

Twitter : InfinitePeaceXx

So, this chapter is dedicated to rosewoooz as she was the first one who commented her answer first on the previous chapter..

I also wanted to tagged ZatsTamara who has been waiting patiently for this chapter and also Different_kid who has recently voted on 'MNN', by the way, 'MNN' reached rank 177 in Teen Fiction.. It's all because of the supports that you have been giving.. Thanks *.*

Happy reading ^^

•••••••••••••••••••

All the time I spent with Alex surely changed my thoughts about him. He was nothing like Max. And I am definitely going to treat him like my own brother. But only one thought still lingers in my mind...

What happened to Alex's little sister?

We walked in the coffee shop and I smiled in delight when I smelled the chocolate and coffee smell. I am really addicted to chocolate and coffee. Alex was grinning while he raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?", I asked and made a pointed face at him.

"Nothing, I just came to know that my little sister liked smelling coffee shops", he mocked me and nudged my side amusedly.

"Shut up", I groaned and stomped my feet.

He laughed lightly and placed the bags at the bottom of an unoccupied table. We sat down and I glanced around, looking at the well organized decorations and well maintained little shop. It was not that big but big enough to accommodate at least ten squared tables with four chairs at each side.

Soon a waitress at around our age approached us, swaying her hips while walking.

"She is smoking hot", Alex said while looking at her with a dreamy look on his face, lost in his thoughts.

"Don't tell me you are imagining dirty things in that filthy mind of yours", I whisper-yelled at him and kicked his leg under the table.

"What was that for?", he hissed in pain and glared at me. He then made his pouty face at me.

"Oh! Is the bad boy in pain? And don't you think making that pouty face could destroy your bad boy image? That too in front of a girl that you are trying to impress?", I said sarcastically.

He opened his mouth to say something but I kicked him again and shook my head slightly in the direction of the girl who was now standing at our table. He closed his mouth but then gaped at the girl again, his eyes fixed on her chest.

I slapped a hand on my forehead out of frustration. What do I do of this boy? I looked at Alex again who at last managed to compose himself in front of the girl. He was now busy, reading the menu and looking for something that he would like to have.