Chapter twenty-four

Hello guys...

Follow on Instagram : InfinitePeaceXx

Twitter : InfinitePeaceXx

This chapter is dedicated to ChrisSadler353 ...

'MNN' reached rank 67 today.. Yupeeee !!

Happy reading ^^

••••••••••••••••

Those skittles were the last ones that I had.

I know! I know! I can always buy some more but I already had some and I really don't like it when my food are misplaced or missing!

I am really protective of my babies!

I swung opened my bedroom door and froze once I walked in.

You wouldn't believe me!

What the hell is he doing in my bedroom?

How dare he?

Max freaking Jackson was positioned halfway through my window, reaching for the opposite seal!

"What are you doing in my bedroom?", I demanded petulantly and narrowed my eyes at him.

His head jerked up and he almost lost his balance when he caught sight of me. His cheeks turned bright pink and he almost dropped a small white thing that he was holding. Almost instantly, he stuffed the small thing behind him, hiding it well.

"What are you hiding?", I asked and gestured behind him.

He was definitely taking something from my room.

"W-what? N-n-nothing!", he stammered and pursed his lips, frowning at me.

I walked toward him and squinted harder at him.

"W-what?", he asked and stared at me.

I avoided him and smiled a little bit too sweetly at him despite my doubts.

As I got closer to him, he tried to look away but he glanced back at me to mirror my advancing steps.

"What are you doing?", he asked again, his eyebrows knotted together.

I tugged at his sleeves and tiptoed to peak behind his back.

"Nooo!", he yelled, his eyes wide opened as he finally realized what I was doing.

I peaked again but I yelped when he grabbed the sides of my waist to push me back.

He began struggling but I wounded my arms around his neck and reached behind to pull his hands from behind his back.

The small thing was fluffy and soft!

What was that?

I tilted my head to the right to get a better view of the small thing. I could feel his breath on my neck. He was a bit too close for my liking. As he was sitting on the window seal, his face was face to face with mine. In other words, we were kinda positioned in a really weird way but I did not pay any attention to that.

No wait! Is that Ted?

I screamed once I saw that it was indeed Ted!

It was Ted!

"Nooooooo! No way!", I muttered loathingly under my breathe and squeezed his collar tightly.

I furiously seized Ted and thrust it out from his tight grasp. I clutched it to my chest and pulled back to glare at him.