Chapter sixteen

Hello guys ...

Follow on Instagram : InfinitePeaceXx

Twitter : InfinitePeaceXx

The dedication of this chapter should have been to irella_123 as she was the one who commented first on the previous chapter but she requested that I give the dedication to the second person who commented as irella_123 already had a chapter dedicated to her ... I just wanted to tag her in this chapter to thank her for her generosity...

So, this chapter is dedicated to Marylicorice as she was the second one who commented her answer..

Happy reading ^^

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I groaned when my alarm went off in the morning. I reached for it and tapped it repeatedly to turn it off. I opened one eye to look at the time. It was still six o'clock.

Great! If you are thinking why I set my alarm at six o'clock, well, I just wanted to get up early to get enough time to prepare myself for my first day back at school.

I just wanted to look good. I may be a nerd but I am not a nerd. I just love to get all A's in all my subjects. If that makes me a nerd, then well so be it. This is actually what some students at school call me but I never corrected them. I really just don't care.

I am what I am and I don't believe in what other people say. I just don't want trouble at school. All these years, I have gone unnoticed and with Aubrey by my side, no one dares call me a nerd again like they used to do before Aubrey told them to fuck off.

You must be thinking how I met Aubrey. Then, let me enlighten you. When I was in seven grade, some of my classmates were teasing me in the parking lot. Even if Aubrey was my childhood friend, she did not know about how some of the students were bullying me. Well, I just never told her.

================

I gulped hard when the same students who used to teased me surrounded me in the parking lot.

I was cornered by them in the now deserted parking lot. I squeezed my books hugging them more tightly to my chest.

"Just look at her", Sandy sneered and punched me in my right arm, making all my books fall down on the ground. I yelped in pain and quickly knelt down to pick up my scattered books.

"She thinks she is intelligent and smart but just look at her, she is like an example that Mr Freddie could use when explaining about what ugliness is about", she said while circling me. Her other friends laughed at what she said. Mr Freddie was our English teacher and I was one of his favourite students. She was always jealous about that.