Chapter forty-six

Hello guys...

Follow on Instagram : InfinitePeaceXx

Twitter : InfinitePeaceXx

This chapter is dedicated to Chrishelle0111 as she was the first one who commented her answers on the previous chapter...

Happy reading ^^

••••••••••••

"Uh, I -

"There's no need to feel shy, Shelly. We all know about the rumors going on around school about Max and you. We just wanted to confirm it with you.", she declared, grinning like a Cheshire cat at me. Everyone, all of a sudden, seems really interested with where this conversation was going.

"What rumors?", I asked confusingly. We were all sitting down in a really big circle on the floor, well considering the fact that our dancing group was super duper big, the circle was so so so big and they were all talking out loud to be heard properly. But, everyone fell silent when Chloe mentioned Max. They must be all inching to know about Max and I.

"You know, that you and Max are going out or something. Well, we just wanted to know, you know as Max is really not the kind of guy who would do the relationship kind of thing. He is well known with his one night stands shit though.", Sapphire said bluntly and Seth, her boyfriend quickly jabbed the side of her waist with his right elbow to silence her. 

Ouch, that hurts! Is that what they gossip around about Max and his one night stands? I just hope that Max has changed. I really hope so but who am I kidding here? He might still be the same and dating him or being part of whatever games he is playing might just disappoint me in the end but since I'm willing to take that chance, I shouldn't be concerned about it, right? 

Well, I think they are all curious to know about whether the rumors are true or not? Let's just go with the truth.

Well, didn't they know that curiosity kills the cat?

What? Where the hell did this come from? Just shut up, stupid conscience!

Well, I am your inner conscience and if I am stupid, so are you -

Shut up! You indeed have the wrong timing, talking about the wrong thing at the wrong time.

"Well, Max is my boyfriend?", I confirmed but it came out more like a question, as if I was still wondering whether Max will not use me and throw me aside when he gets tired of playing with me. I really hope that this, which is going on between Max and I, is really not a game. I just hope that this new façade of Max is real, that he really likes me. 

"WHAT?!", they all shouted and I had to cover my sensible ears.

Silence. Deathly silence. Oh, so that's the calm before the storm, I believe. 

Just then the door opened with a boom which echoed around the now silent room. 

The storm is finally here. 

They were all looking weirdly at the door with their jaws almost touching the floor and the surprise still evident on their faces since they shouted out loud. Okay! I wasn't expecting such a reaction but what's with the door? They looked even more shocked when the door flew open with a bang.

As my back was to the door, I looked over my left shoulder to see two arms reaching forward toward me. Before I could glance up at the owner of those arms, they wounded around my body and caged me right on the spot. Stupid me got so paranoid that I thought it might be some monster.