Chapter fifty-six

Hello guys...

Follow on Instagram : InfintePeaceXx

This chapter is dedicated to ChannieSweety ....

Happy reading ^^

••••••••••••

"What? Uh.. I mean, yes?", Alex asked annoyingly at first but then, realized the situation that he was currently in and lowered his voice and responded meekly.

"Never ever look at -

"Dad!" I cried and shook my head when he glanced at me but then, his eyes flew across from me when someone cleared his throat. Max!

"Uh... that's Alex, my best friend. I guess... I think... he has never been introduced properly before." Max answered quietly while he loured at Alex.

"What?" Alex asked in disbelief when he saw the glare being thrown his way.

"Idiot!" my mom slapped the back of Alex's head and the latter hissed in pain. Like really? Is he that hurt? But he's seriously a real idiot. I wouldn't have talked if I were in his place. Someone has to put some sense in this boy and who's better than Aubrey herself but I think that girl is eating her senses away with all those cheerios right now. Now that I think of Aubrey being in my kitchen, she better not lay her hands on my nutella.

"Now that I think about it, why the hell are there two guys in my princess's room and that too, with the door closed?" my dad's voice boomed in my now deadly silent bedroom.

"Language!" mom chided and crossed her arms over her chest while she narrowed her eyes at dad.

"Um... I - I um I -

"Way to go, dad." I huffed out in annoyance and sat on the edge on my bed.

"Well, what can I do, princess? You see, your mom is -

"Aren't you guys getting late for school?" mom suddenly asked while looking at the clock hanging on one of my bedroom's walls.

I glanced at my clock and gasped.

"SHIT! WE ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Alex, Max and I shouted while jumping on our feet to get ready.

Max and Alex swung straight away out my window and rushed to get ready in Max's bedroom while I ran straight in between my parents who seemed to be in shock after seeing two monkey men switching branches as if it was nothing.

"Oops! Sorry!" I smiled sheepishly when I crashed into my parents who now seem to have finally recovered from their shock and returned back from la la land.

"How did they do that? Can you still do that -

"What? Are you crazy?" I heard my dad crying out loud while I walked in my bathroom, the door closing in on their conversation.

I shook my head at their antics. Hell! They still behave like high schoolers sometimes. It's as if they are still living their college life. This is what happens when you marry at such a young age. My mom was what? 18 when she married dad who was only 20 at that time. See, I told yeah! They were still young but dad would always tell me that they made the right choice by getting married back then. They were happy and they are still happy. They never fought or judged each other, instead, they held onto each other and offered help whenever needed. I love them for being them. My mom's childishness though...

I smiled when I thought about my parents but cringed when I saw myself in the mirror. My hair is like a bird nest, but then again, when is it not a nest in the mornings?