Chapter fifty-nine

Hello guys...

Follow on Instagram : infinitepeacexx

This chapter is dedicated to arlised52 as she was the first one who answered the previous question on the previous chapter! Well, that's great to know, huh? Me, I'll touch my phone first thing in the morning !! Another fact about me 😂😂 ...

I hope you like this chapter!

Well! Happy reading ^^

•••••••••••

"I still can't believe you." I glanced at Aubrey who was currently sorting her things in her locker.

"Believe what?" she frowned at me.

"About -

"What? Asking Alex and Ryder if they were gays?" she asked while still frowning at me.

"No! Not that -

"Well, I was just being curious. You never know. Maybe they are -

"Will you just let me talk?!" I deadpanned and shook my head at her antics.

"Oh sure" she raised her right hand high up and gestured for me to continue.

I raised my eyebrows at her behavior. Is she sick? Why is she behaving like that? Was she knock off by some lorry and broke her head back there, at her grandma's place or something? She was acting insanely weird. Much more crazy than she has ever been in her entire life.

"What's wrong?" she grabbed my shoulders and looked at me from head to toe. "Are you okay?" she scrutinized my face and even touched my forehead to check my temperature. 

"What? I mean, what is wrong with you? I asked her and shrugged her hands off me.

"Me?! What is wrong with me? I'm okay." she shrugged her right shoulder and smiled brightly to show me that she was indeed okay.

"Well, if you say so." I decided to drop the subject and grabbed my things for my next class and together, we ascended the stairs to go to our classes which were on the same floor.

"Well, what were you gonna ask me?" she continued to walk and I followed closely behind her.

"About this morning. Did you really talk to Max?" I whisper-yelled at her and she grinned at me.

"About what?" she asked and winked at me.

She knows what I'm asking her about and yet, she was being ignorant. She really likes teasing me. Sometimes, it's irritating but at times, it's really funny. Well, that's just the way she is.

"The talk" I muttered quietly and pouted.

"About that, well, it was important." she laughed funnily as if remembering something.

"W-What?" I gasped and looked at her as if she has grown two head in two seconds.

"I gave him the same talk." she uttered as if it was nothing. When she glanced at me, she stopped walking and faced me.