Chapter fifty-five

Hello guys...

Follow on Instagram : InfinitePeaceXx ( I would be glad if you'll follow me there, on instagram! )

This chapter is dedicated to BookkDragon ...

Happy reading ^^

••••••••••

What the hell is happening?!!

"Hey - ummhp" Max pressed his left palm on my mouth, cutting me off completely while hiding my face in his chest.

"Shush, baby! I know you can't watch x-rated movies. I'll tell you when it will be over." Max cooed and caressed my hair like he's soothing a little baby.

I slapped his hands away and shrugged his arms off me. I scowled at him with a don't-you-dare look on my face and pushed him away when he raised his hands to touch me again.

"Woah! That's hot, babe....okay, okay. Sorry!" he raised his hands up in surrender and pouted at me.

I looked away, avoiding him completely. I swear I can't bear it when people do that with me. That's how someone can easily win my heart when I'm angry with them. I mean, like really that's how easy someone can melt my anger. Whenever someone would do that puppy face with me, I would cool down and be as cool as ice. Why? I don't know.

"Babe" Max whined again while wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his face in between my right shoulder and the crook of my neck from behind.

"Don't talk to me. I hate you" I muttered grumpily and tried to shrug him off again but failed miserably. Heck!

"Oh, really? Stop lying, babe. You know you love me." Max snickered and pulled me more closer to him. This time, I allowed him to pull me into his arms and sighed in relief.

"Did you know about this?",I whispered and looked at him past my right shoulder.

"About what?" he asked in confusion and frowned at me.

"This" I grimaced at Aubrey and Alex who was still sucking each other's faces, completely lost in their own world at the moment.

"Don't make such a face, princess. We do that a lot, too." he chuckled and winked at me with that bad-ass smirk on his face.

"Were. you. aware. of. this, Max?" I said through clenched teeth and narrowed my eyes at him, my two eyebrows knitted together. I hate it when he would change the subject in order to avoid talking about it. 

"Wow! You look like such a cute little kitten who's trying to look aggressive like a tiger right now." he smirked and trailed his hands up my waist, his fingers brushing against my exposed belly.

"Max" I whispered shakily and swatted his hands away.

"But-" he trailed off and simply wrapped his arms around me again.

"Tell me" I chided and shook my head at his antics.

"Hmm" he hummed in response and pecked my right cheek.

I pushed his mouth away when he started trailing small and light kisses up and down my neck, leaving behind a trail of tingles which caused goosebumps to rise up on my skin.