Chapter fifteen

Hello guys...

Follow on Instagram : InfinitePeaceXx

Twiiter : InfinitePeaceXx

This chapter is dedicated to SSonic09 as she was the first one who commented her answer on the previous chapter..

And yeah, play " You Belong With Me " by Taylor Swift while reading this chapter..

So yeah I think that's all...

Happy reading ^^

••••••••••••••••

I walked in my room and sat on the edge of my bed, glancing around. Oh god! I have yet to unpack these shopping bags. I grabbed my i-phone and put some music while I got to work.

After half an hour, I had everything set for tomorrow. I smiled in content and closed my closet. Just then my favourite song by Taylor Swift started playing and I sang along. I knew the lyrics by heart.

You're on the phone with your girlfriend

She's upset and she's going off about something

That you said

She doesn't get your humour

Like I doooooo

I'm in the room

It's a typical Tuesday night

I'm listening to the kind of music...

I hummed along and did some hip hop steps along with the beats. I am glad that I am learning all types of dance after my school hours. Since seventh grade, I joined extra classes of dancing like my mom recommended.

At first, I was a bit self conscious that other students at school would laugh at me when I dance but gradually, my dance partners warmed up to me. Since then, I haven't stop thanking my mom for persuading to agree for extra dancing classes.

I snatched my hair brush off my dressing table and began singing really loud dancing around in my room. When my favourite part came, I started singing like a pro into my hair brush which was my fake microphone for the time being.

But she wears short skirts

I wear t-shirts

She's cheer captain and

I'm on the bleachers

Dreaming about the day