Chapter fourteen

Hello guys...

Finally an update...

Follow on Instagram : InfinitePeaceXx

Twitter : InfinitePeaceXx

I just cross my fingers and pray that this comment problem doesn't happen again.. It has been really annoying .. I had to write two author's notes and I don't really like to do that thing..

Hope you are not angry with me...

This chapter is dedicated to ZatsTamara as she was the one who told me her answers first about the question that I had asked on the previous chapter.. Her comment may not be there, but she was the one who commented first.. Again sorry for the comment thing..

So yeah, happy reading ^^

••••••••••••••••••

I kept all my shopping bags on my bed and ran back downstairs. I smiled in content when I saw my parents watching the television.

I huffed a sigh of relief when I sat down on the floor, curled up by the foot of the sofa with my eyes glued to the only source of light in the living room.

Leaning against my mom's legs, I sighed again as her fingers raked through my long curls in an absentminded motion while she watched the television. I loved it when she does that.

"How was your shopping spree?", mom suddenly squealed and shook my shoulders slightly. Calm it woman. I am tired, for crying out loud.

I groaned and glared at my mom.

"It was perfect", I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. I glared at the screen while thinking about Max. He left me there, and completely alone. That asshole!

"Oh that's great", my mom chirped out loud.

"Yeah right", I muttered quietly.

"Anyway, did you have a nice time with Max", mom asked again, not noticing that I was currently not in the mood to chitchat.

"Just stop it, mom. Max is not even my boyfriend and he did not even hesitate to leave me at the shopping mall alone today. He is such a jerk and a complete idiot", I shouted and jolted up from sitting cross legged on the floor. My father got startled and stood up, looking at me.

"What are you trying to say, princess?", he asked and grabbed my arms, turning me to face him.

"Shel, what's the matter?", mom asked and walked to stand beside dad. They both looked at me and waited for me to say something.

"H-he he -

"He what, princess?", dad asked worriedly.

"He lied when he said that he was my boyfriend", I finally told them.

"WHAT?", they both yelled in unison, their eyes wide with shock and their faces appeared expressionless. Mom looked appalled and dad was fuming with anger.

"B-but he- h- why?", mom stuttered.

"He was only joking around, mom", I replied slowly and rolled my eyes when I thought of Max.

"But, why didn't you tell us about it, princess?", dad asked calmly and frowned at me as if trying to read the thoughts spiralling in my mind. Gee dad, that's scary and so not you.

"Did you even gave me the time to tell you about it?", I asked and rolled my eyes at them. I think I have been doing that a lot lately.

Mom looked down ashamed of herself or maybe also a little sad that she thought that her little nerd was actually getting into the shoes of an actual high schooler. Like really mom!