“They’re gorgeous,” I said, unable to take my eyes from the animals. “Am I allowed to touch?”

“You’re asking permission?” he chuckled. “They won’t bite, hard.”

I cocked a brow, “Trying to scare me?”

He smirked, giving a nod. “Yes, is it working?”

Rolling my eyes, I bumped my hip against his and ignored the burning feeling starting up again. Making my way towards the all black horse, I glanced over my shoulder with a smirk. “Hmm, yes. You scare me, stop it.”

He laughed loudly and followed, his arm slung over my shoulder. “I’m sorry, come on. I’ll take you on a ride if you like?”

Judd on a horse, sitting behind me as we trotted down a trail. Looking around, I placed my hand over his and leant back against his chest. His arms tightened around my waist. I was a little afraid, this wasn’t my normal life activity and Judd seemed a pro at it. The horse listened to him, obeyed without a hesitant moment. I could understand why he enjoyed it so much, just being here was relaxing. Although my mind was racing over all the thoughts in my head. I hadn’t a clue how long I was going to stay here for, even though Judd said once my car was completed. I still had to get back to my life.

I needed to go back, before Justin found me.

“What are you thinking about? You’re awfully quiet up there,” Judd’s voice soft as he placed a kiss against the nape of my neck.

“Nothing much, just thought. Why, do you want to start pillow talking?” I smiled even though he couldn’t see me.

With a sigh, he groaned. “Do we have to? I tell you, you’re messing up my peaceful life Elle. No-one ever talks to me as much as you do.”

“I’ll stop if I’m such a bother,” I smirked, giving him a nudge in the stomach with my elbow.

Placing a kiss against my skin again, “You’re never a bother.”  

Walking further into the bush land, I had a question and I wasn’t sure how he would take it. Seeing as though he’d pretty much put me on restricted access. “Can I go into town? I want to look around, and see more to this place.”

“When we get back. If you like, we can go into town and then I will allow you to visit on your own if you wished?” he said surprisingly calm.

I spun around excited, “Yeah? Really?” I also forgot that I was on a horse still. Wobbling, Judd laughed as he easily grabbed me, holding me back upright and pulled me close.

“Yes really. I trust you and know that you’re safe in the town,” he smiled, not a full blown smile. More of an, I’ve seen you naked smile.  

I hadn’t noticed the horse coming to a stop. We ended up on a bank, down further a river. Noticing some others around, I wanted to ask but Judd didn’t say anything. He seemed to ignore them and they left quite soon after spotting us. Judd muttering something under his breath and scowling.

“Take it you’re not that friendly?” I grinned as he easily and effortlessly climbed off his horse.

Judd and I lay on the grassy bank, side by side and facing each other. It was nice, feeling the grass between my toes as the warm sun beamed down on us. Judd played with my fingers, the little electric sparks were back and I couldn’t hold off any longer.

I moved and sat on his waist, straddling him. He let me take his hands and pin them out above his head. “I’m going to kiss you,” I said certain of myself.

Cocking a brow, he easily moved. Flipping us over, my back against the grass as he straddled my wait. “You want to know?” he asked, lowering his head down closer.