22

"I can't believe they're going to get married!"  Kagami exclaimed as he and Aomine walked home.  "And in a month?  That's crazy!  We start school in a month!"

Aomine laughed lightly, looking at Kagami, an amused smile on his face.  "You seem more excited about it than Tetsu did."

Kagami blushed, making a big, unnecessary shrugging motion with his shoulders.  He pulled out his keys as he and Aomine walked up to their apartment.  A thought that still put a smile on Kagami's face.  "I just like weddings, okay?"

He opened the door, and no sooner than he'd walked inside when Aomine hugged him from behind, holding Kagami right up against him.  "You're such a romantic."

His face turned a darker shade of red, but he didn't pull away from Aomine.  With Aomine's strong arms around him, he couldn't stop thinking about walking down the aisle to marry him.  He turned in Aomine's arms, facing him despite the blush on his face.  Aomine's eyes widened at the reaction.

Kagami smiled up at him, resting his hand on Aomine's cheek.  "Maybe I am a romantic, but I can't help it when I'm with you.  All this talk of weddings really's got me in the mood."

"What was your reason before?"  Aomine said with a laugh, pulling Kagami closer, their bodies pressed right up against each other.

"Do I need a reason?"  He giggled, leaning in to peck Aomine's lips.  "Can't I just romanticize a future with you?"

Aomine smiled, "You really are so precious."  He leaned in, kissing Kagami deeply.

[AN: I know this is kind of a short update, but I hope you like it! :D Basically, you had to see this coming ;) I mean, weddings do seem so romantic and Kagami can't get enough of Aomine 😁 I hope the little break with kuroko wasn't too short! I just kind of wanted to get back to Kagami and Aomine alone 😉 anyways! Enjoy!]