18

Kagami woke up alone the next morning. He was still dead tired, but he woke up because he felt so cold. He opened his eyes to realize that it was because he was alone. He tried to sit up, but his lower back would not let him move. He could see a paper sitting on the bedside table and did his best to scoot across the bed and reach for the note. Aomine left it, saying that he was getting some of his things from his parents house to bring here. Kagami smiled to himself. He was so glad that he'd finally gotten Aomine to move in with him. And here Aomine was, not being lazy, doing everything himself. Kagami did feel bad that he couldn't help, but right now he couldn't even help himself.

He knew that the last couple days they'd been going really hard, but had it really been that hard that he could hardly move now? He didn't want to believe it. But his back and hips were forcing him to believe. He stayed laying in bed, he could hear the front door open and close. He called out, "Aomine?"

Barely a minute later, Aomine walked through the bedroom door. He smiled at Kagami, walking up to run his fingers through Kagami's hair. "Awake already?"

Kagami laughed a little, "I could ask you the same thing. I would've thought you'd sleep a while too."

Aomine laughed, sitting down next to Kagami. "I did. It's already midmorning." He rested his hand on Kagami's cheek, "You need to sleep more, I know I wore you out."

Kagami looked down, blushing hard. "I'm not that worn out."

"Don't deny it," Aomine laughed. "Besides, I'm moving my stuff over here from my parents' home. It's not like I need you entertaining me."

"Oh?" Kagami raised an eyebrow. "And if I want you to entertain me?"

"No." Aomine's response was so immediate. "This is me being sensible. You need to sleep more. I know you're tired, I can see it in your eyes."

Kagami let out a melodramatic sigh. Though he had to admit that Aomine was right, he felt like he was about to fall asleep again already. Aomine added, "Besides, you need to rest up unless you want Tetsu to see you like this."

Kagami snapped his gaze to Aomine, "What?" It wasn't like he didn't want to see Kuroko, it was just that neither of them had contacted each other after graduating. He hadn't meant to forget, but being with Aomine all the time... everyone else slipped from his mind.

Aomine nodded, "Yeah, he called this morning, said he wants to get together before college starts. There was something he wanted to tell us."

"Well, it'll be fun to see him again." Kagami shrugged.

"Yeah," Aomine patted Kagami's shoulder, "So rest up. We can't see him until you can walk properly again."

"I can walk just fine," Kagami insisted even though he knew it wasn't true.

Aomine stared at him, standing up and giving Kagami space to get up too. "Show me."

"No." Kagami used all the strength he had to roll over, facing his back to Aomine. "I'm hurt that you don't believe me."

Aomine laughed loudly. He leaned over to gently kiss the side of Kagami's head, surprising Kagami. Kagami turned his head a little too look up at him. Aomine smiled. "You stay here, I'll finish bringing my stuff here."

Kagami nodded slightly, watching as Aomine walked out of the room. He sighed to himself, he loved Aomine so much.

[AN: and we're back! updating this one because I really love just how sexy this one gets xD I totally have my guilty pleasures... well I hope you thought this chapter was cute! there will probably me some more cute feels coming before more smexy feels. stay tuned!]