16

Kagami sat back against the headboard of the bed.  Aomine had insisted he stay in bed.  Kagami had tried to insist that Aomine stay in bed with him, but Aomine seemed to actually have some self restraint.  He hated to admit it, but Aomine was probably right.  Moving to sit up enough to lean against the bed was about all Kagami could handle.

He didn't like being stuck in bed, but if it meant he could be with Aomine more, he knew he'd get through it.  Kagami leaned his head back against the wall, closing his eyes and sighing audibly.

"Is that a good sigh or a bad sigh?"

Kagami turned his head to see Aomine walking back into the bedroom, carrying a plate.  Kagami smiled, shrugging slightly, "Not bad.  Just... I don't like to be bedridden."

Aomine chuckled, walking over to the bed and sitting down next to Kagami, "Then next time we shouldn't go so hard."

Kagami shook his head, "I don't like that option either."

"But you've gotta take care of yourself," Aomine insisted, holding up the plate.  It was just a sandwich, but Kagami was so happy that Aomine had actually made him something.

He took the plate, smiling coyly at Aomine, "That's why you're here.  Make sure I don't get too out of control."

"When have I ever been the more sensible of the two of us?"  Aomine laughed loudly, resting his hand on Kagami's lower thigh.

Kagami put the plate down on the nightstand, sure he was hungry, but he just wanted Aomine more than a sandwich.  He reached his hand down to rest over Aomine's, starting to slowly trail his fingers up Aomine's arm, "Since you became my drug and my dealer."

"What is it about me that's so intoxicating?"  Aomine smirked, "I know I'm sexy, but there has to be something more."

"It's everything," Kagami looked at his fingertips as they trailed up the bare skin of Aomine's arm, "Your smell, your taste, the feel of your skin."  Kagami suddenly dropped his hand to hold Aomine's again, slowly moving Aomine's hand up his thigh, "The feeling of your strong, rough hands on my skin."

Aomine visibly swallowed, his adam's apple bobbing drastically.  Kagami didn't know why he found it so fascinating to watch, but it was like every little thing Aomine did was so...sexy.  Aomine laughed nervously, "How am I supposed to be sensible when you're tempting me like this?"

Kagami shrugged, not taking his eyes off Aomine's lips, "I didn't say I wanted you to be sensible.  I just said you had to keep me under control."

[AN: I hope you like this update~! I was going to put more in it but then I decided that sleep is important! 😝 but heads up the next chapter will pick up right where this one leaves off. They'll have some more fun times soonish and then they'll catch up with some of the old gang~ 😉]