29

By the time Kagami was up and out of bed again, it was the afternoon of the next day. Aomine had stayed true to his word and they'd spent all night doing all sorts of naughty things. Kagami stretched as he stood up. Their sheets would definitely need changing, pizza cheese, among other things, had gotten many places.

Aomine was already up, so Kagami took this as his chance to continue his research while using the pretense of chores. He went to the end of the bed and pulled on Aomine's sweater. It barely covered his ass, but it would do for now. He pulled all the sheets off the bed and shoved them in the washer. Sitting alone in the bedroom, he picked his phone up and started reading articles and blogs on the omni trait. It seemed that a lot of people found out about having the trait the hard way, just like Kuroko. There were even cases of women in lesbian couples who had gotten their partners pregnant.

He'd gotten pretty deep into the articles that he didn't notice Aomine walking into the bedroom until the bed shifted next to him. "What's so interesting that you've been cooped up in here for the last half hour?"

Kagami immediately locked his phone and tossed it across the bed. "J-just passing time until the laundry's done."

"You could pass time with me in the living room." Aomine leaned closer and raised a brow.

"I guess I got distracted." Kagami chuckled, hoping he didn't sound too nervous. If he did have the trait, surely Aomine had a right to know. But he wouldn't raise an alarm until he was certain.

"Oh right, we still have to get the gift for Tetsu's wedding." Aomine leaned back on the bed. "Find anything good?"

"Oh yeah!" Kagami was too eager to use that as an excuse for what he was hiding. "I mean, not yet. Let's look together." He reached back and picked up his phone again. With the screen tilted away from Aomine, he quickly closed the articles he'd been reading and opened the link to Kuroko's gift registry.

Aomine ran his hand over Kagami's thigh. His fingers slowly sliding up towards the hem of the sweater that was barely covering him. Kagami blushed and brought his knees up and pulled the sweater down as much as he could between his legs.

Aomine tightened his hand on Kagami's leg, not meaning to grip so hard. "What did I do?"

"Huh?" Kagami furrowed his brow and looked down at Aomine.

"What did I do to make you so uncomfortable?" Aomine kept staring at Kagami's closed legs.

"It's not that, I—!" Of course he liked the feeling of Aomine's hand on his leg and if he just thought about that feeling, he'd probably try and jump Aomine again. But there was so much on his mind, passages from various articles swimming through his thoughts.

"Tetsu said something that upset you the other day. Did he tell you something about me?" Aomine gripped a little tighter.

"No, it's not that." Kagami rest his hand over Aomine's and only then did Aomine loosen his grip. "What would there even be to say about you? I know you pretty well."

Aomine finally looked up at Kagami. "Then what is it?"

"What makes you think there's anything?" Kagami let out a short, nervous laugh.

"You've been acting distant ever since you saw him the other day."

"We just had sex all night last night. How was I distant?" Kagami didn't really like being questioned like this. Even though he had things on his mind, Aomine was always the only one on his kind when they were in the middle of things.

"You keep hiding your phone or laptop, thinking I won't notice." Aomine's brow creased. Kagami could tell Aomine was concerned, not angry.

Kagami let out a sigh and leaned over to kiss Aomine. "It's nothing bad. Just looking up something for him after we talked at the bakery."

"You better mean that." Aomine slid his hand up, under the sweater and gripped Kagami's waist. He rolled Kagami onto his back and laid on top of him.

Kagami blushed and swallowed. He ran his hand down Aomine's chest. "Of course I mean it." He was already rubbing his leg against Aomine's without realizing it. He really was addicted to Aomine.

Aomine caressed Kagami's side. "You look so sexy right now. Wearing my sweater like this." He moved his other hand to give Kagami's ass a squeeze.

Kagami bit his lip, pressing his hips closer to the hand. "W-what are you gonna do about it~?" He couldn't help but tease Aomine.

[AN: more spicy is coming and more plot is coming! Isn't that great? 😁 I'm happy to be working on this project again, we'll get to the finish, promise!]