14

Aomine pulled Kagami's shirt over his head and pulled his underpants down too.  In his mind, Kagami knew he should feel vulnerable being completely naked under Aomine, but he didn't care.  He wanted Aomine to ravage his body and always leave him wanting more.

He looked up into Aomine's eyes as Aomine let his eyes roam over Kagami.  Aomine licked his lips, "Such a great view.  And you're not even trying to hide."

Kagami blushed at that, he knew that a lot of the time he got embarrassed way too easily.  There was just a part of him that was shy about being so naked in front of Aomine.  But not right now.  He was looking right into Aomine's eyes, even spread his legs a little wider for Aomine.  He swallowed, "I just want to feel you."

Aomine smiled back, pecking Kagami's lips.  He stayed in close as he pressed his member against Kagami's entrance, slowly rubbing the tip over Kagami's skin.  Kagami pushed his head back, letting out a loud, long moan.

Aomine smirked, whispering in Kagami's ear, "You look like you're going to come already."

Kagami blushed, but somehow felt that Aomine was right.  He felt so... sensitive.  Every touch from Aomine sent tingles down his spine and waves of pleasure crashing over him.  He was drowning in it and he loved it.  "Then hurry, Aomine, I want to feel you inside me..."

"Damn, you're making all my fantasies come true," Aomine said with a devious smile, running his tongue over Kagami's ear.  Without saying anything else, Aomine pushed his member inside Kagami, all the way to the base.  Kagami practically screamed in pleasure.  Aomine pulled back a little, holding onto Kagami's hips.  Kagami bit his lip, looking back at Aomine.  Aomine just smiled, "I want to see all of them.  Show me all of your expressions."

Kagami blushed, swallowing, but kept looking right back at Aomine.  He didn't make any move to hide.  He wanted Aomine to see all of him, to feel all of him, to love all of him.

He slowly nodded and Aomine smirked back.  "I love it when you're obedient, like this."  Kagami blushed harder, but still looked back at Aomine.

Aomine pulled his hips back, and suddenly thrust forward, slamming his whole member inside Kagami again.  Kagami arched his back, pushing his head into the bed, panting and moaning loudly.  Aomine kept thrusting in harder and deeper, Kagami wanted to come already.  But when Aomine thrust in particularly deep and hit just the right spot, Kagami felt a tingling go through his entire body.

The pleasure was so intense and too much for him to resist.  His entire body tightened, especially around Aomine's member, making Aomine feel even bigger inside him.  He couldn't hold back from the pleasure, he didn't even have time to warn Aomine, he just came, his ass tightening more around Aomine's member as Aomine kept thrusting into the spot.

"You're so sexy when you come," Aomine breathed out, his voice hoarse with pleasure.  Aomine kept on moving in Kagami, even as he was coming inside Kagami.  He kept thrusting, riding out the orgasm.

Aomine leaned down, resting his forehead against Kagami's, "You are so beautiful."

Kagami blushed, shaking his head slightly and brought his hands up to hold Aomine's face.  He couldn't form words, he was still getting his thoughts back from being totally immersed in the pleasure.  He held onto Aomine tighter, saying breathily, "Love you."

[AN: I hope you like this update! I just couldn't resist more smexy funtimes! XD just bear with me and enjoy the ride, it'll be fun, promise 😉]