21

Kagami and Aomine both stared at Kuroko, mouths agape. "Are you serious?" Kagami spoke first, "That's great news, congratulations!" He leaned forward, smiling at Kuroko, "How did he propose?"

Aomine elbowed Kagami in the side, "Of course you'd want all the sappy details."

"Of course I do! Kuroko's our best friend after all!" Kagami insisted.

Kuroko giggled at their reactions, his lights were too precious. "He proposed while we were still on vacation. We're going to have the wedding in a month."

"You're kidding," Aomine stared at him, "That's so soon."

Kuroko shrugged, pushing his vanilla shake around the table, "We want to have it soon, we don't want to wait." Kuroko looked up at them, "Which brings me to another reason I asked both of you here today." He smiled, saying, "Will you two be the best men at our wedding?"

"Best men?" Kagami stared at Kuroko, eyes shining. He did love the sound being their for Kuroko's wedding.

Kuroko nodded, "You'll be my best man, Kagami-kun. And Aomine-kun, you'll be Seijurou's best man."

"You're kidding," Aomine snorted, "You mean to tell me that Akashi actually wants me to stand next to him on your wedding day?"

"It did take some convincing," Kuroko laughed, "But we both agreed that you'd be the best option."

Aomine's eyes widened and he leaned back in his chair, "Well, I guess if Akashi is summoning me, I can't refuse."

Kagami elbowed Aomine's side, smiling at Kuroko, "Of course we would both love the honor."

"I'm glad, Kagami-kun," Kuroko smiled, "It wouldn't feel right without both of you there."

"Of course," Kagami smiled and darted his hand out to take Kuroko's left hand, "Now let's see that ring."

Kuroko blushed, holding his hand up so Kagami and Aomine could see the engagement ring. It was a light blue topaz stone in a simple, yet elegant setting with little rubies going halfway around the ring band.

"Damn," Aomine breathed out, "Akashi knows how to pick them."

Kagami stared at the ring too, his eyes wide, "That is beautiful. It suits you both so well!"

"Hehe thanks," Kuroko smiled.

[AN: I hope you like this update! there will probably be more Aomine Kagami alone time after this! xD I just had to add a little more feels! and there will be more surprises to come later! tell me what you think!]