13

Kagami moved closer to Aomine.  He loved just cuddling close to him, just being with Aomine made him happy.  But this was bad, being so close to Aomine... Aomine even smelled so good, how could a person smell so delicious?  Kagami swallowed, he wasn't sure he could handle this.

He leaned up, burying his face in the crook of Aomine's neck.  He started gently kissing Aomine's neck, moving his hand to rest on Aomine's chest.  He just couldn't stop himself.

He could feel Aomine swallow.  Aomine rested a hand over Kagami's, "H-hey, I thought you were tired."

"You just..." Kagami's face was heating up terribly, but he didn't stop, "Smell so good..."

"Kagami," Aomine pulled back a little, looking into Kagami's face seriously, "If you're tired, you should get some rest first.  We can do more later too."

Kagami nodded, dropping his gaze, he didn't mean to make Aomine feel like he had to please him.  He didn't want Aomine to be grossed out by how much he wanted him.  He scrunched his shoulders, sitting back and away from Aomine.

"Hey now," Aomine reached out to lift Kagami's chin up to look into his eyes, "If you want me that badly, just say so."

He glanced down, biting his lip, "You don't think I'm gross or not normal?"

"Never gross," Aomine smiled, leaning over to peck Kagami's lips.  He moved to kiss Kagami's ear, making Kagami shiver and bite his lip to keep from moaning.  "As far as normal, you and I have never been normal.  And I don't want you to be."

"Aomine..." Kagami wrapped his arms around Aomine's shoulders, holding him in close, "I just..."  He swallowed again, feeling his entire body get so hot just from being so close to Aomine.

Aomine pulled back a little, resting his hand on Kagami's forehead, "You sure you don't have a fever?"

Kagami looked up at Aomine, lips slightly parted, shaking his head.  "I just want you..."

"Damn, you want me so much today," Aomine smirked a little.  He leaned in to kiss Kagami's earlobe and gently bite it.  "Good thing I want you too."

Kagami shivered again, he was already too excited.  He was grinding his hips up into Aomine's, he just couldn't stop his hips from moving.  He could feel Aomine's excitement too.  "Don't ever stop wanting me..."

Aomine spread Kagami's legs with his knee, positioning himself between Kagami's legs.  He started to grind his hips with Kagami, taking control of the movement.  Kagami happily let him take the lead.  He just needed to be one with Aomine.  Aomine smiled, moving his hands under Kagami's shirt, making the redhead moan and blush.  Aomine whispered against Kagami's lips, "I'll never stop wanting you."

[AN: I hope you like this update! Sorry it's taken so long! The next chapter will probably continue their love scene 😅 I know I said I was going to get back to non love scene storyline, but this is too much fun... 😅 well, I hope you like it! Especially if you've made it this far 😉 there might be some surprises once they move in together!]