28

They'd ended up going all out again and Kagami was just laying on the bed, clutching a pillow as he tried to catch his breath. They'd spent all day in bed and now it was dinner time, but he was too tired to cook. He took a deep breath. "What should I make for dinner?"

"Nothing." Aomine's response was immediate.

Kagami looked up, staring at him from the other side of the bed. "Are you planning on starving us?"

Aomine chuckled. "I'm planning on ordering takeout." Kagami blushed and hid his face in the pillow. Aomine chuckled and pushed some hair behind his ear. "How does pizza sound?"

Kagami just nodded, so Aomine reached over him to grab his phone off the nightstand. "Order a lot, okay? I want at least one pizza myself."

Aomine rubbed Kagami's side. "What if I got an extra one for us, but you'll be my plate?"

"W-what?" Kagami peeked out front behind the pillow.

"Doesn't it sounds sexy? I want to eat something hot and delicious off my hot and delicious boyfriend." Aomine licked his lips, already placing an order for pizza.

He chuckled and shrugged a little bit. "I might be up to try it with a little convincing."

"Oh yeah? How about I fill you up all night?" Aomine traced his hand down Kagami's side, down to grab his ass and give it a squeeze.

Kagami involuntarily let out a moan. His face turned bright red and he clutched his pillow tighter. "If I didn't want you so bad, I'd say you're a pervert!"

"Then that makes two of us." Aomine winked.

[AN: omg!! So I'm updating this FINALLY! 😁 I reread this myself and was like "I gotta finish this!!" So I'm gonna do my best to finish this story! 😊]