3

He let out a long sigh, he was so bored and alone without Aomine. Kagami hadn't realized just how much time Aomine had been spending with him until he was suddenly gone. This was just too hard to deal with. It had barely been a couple days and Aomine was supposed to be gone with his family for the rest of the week. Kagami didn't know how he would ever survive.

He'd tried to do somethings by himself, but basketball wasn't the same without Aomine, and cooking wasn't the same if he didn't have Aomine standing in the doorway, demanding food. None of it was the same without Aomine.

Kagami laid on his couch, flipping through channels on the TV. Literally nothing was interesting. He kept flicking through hundreds of channels until he regrettably circled back to the channel he'd started at. He turned the TV off and he knew that he should get up and do something, but he just couldn't. Everything was so heavy. Every part of his body was incredibly heavy. He didn't even want to hold his head up.

"Uhhhh...." He rolled over to lay facing the couch and with his back to the room. Maybe if he could just sleep, he'd be able to get over whatever feeling this was. Problem was that despite feeling like he couldn't move, he didn't feel remotely tired. Not to mention, every time he closed his eyes, Aomine would appear and be calling out to him. If he laid still enough, he could still feel Aomine's lips against his. It couldn't have been more than two or three days and he already missed that feeling so much. He wanted Aomine so much, to feel his lips against his own, his rough hands over his skin, Aomine inside him... Just thinking about Aomine made him feel so incredibly hot. He knew something was wrong with him, but now all he could think of was Aomine.

[AN: I am so sorry this update took so long! what do you think?? Does it sound like Kagami has a problem? ;) Aomine will be back soon, don't worry!]