12

Kagami couldn't help yawning as he started to wash the dishes. He felt like he barely did anything today. It wasn't bad though, he loved spending time with Aomine. It was just that now, even though it was only early afternoon, he felt so drained.

"You know, if you're tired," Aomine called from the entryway to the kitchen, walking up to Kagami and taking a soapy plate out of his hands, "You don't have to do this right now."

Kagami shrugged, "I like to have it done."

"Then I'll finish it," Aomine gently pushed Kagami away from the sink and back towards the living room.

"But-" Kagami didn't know why he was so resistant. He was just too surprised that Aomine was actually offering to finish chores. What was going on?

Aomine smiled, tenderly kissing Kagami's cheek, "Just relax, I'll be there in a minute."

Kagami nodded and Aomine went back into the kitchen. He brought a hand up to rest on his cheek where Aomine had just kissed him. This gentle side of him was just too sweet. It made Kagami's heart melt.

He walked to the couch and plopped down onto it. He almost wished that Aomine would just leave the dishes for later. He wanted to sit here and cuddle with him. He turned to sit sideways on the couch and lean his head against the back. He closed his eyes, letting himself rest and wait for Aomine.

It wasn't much later until Aomine was sitting down next to him. He moved to cuddle up to Aomine, resting his head on Aomine's shoulder. He could feel chuckle. Aomine leaned over to kiss Kagami's head and wrapped his arm around Kagami's shoulders.

[AN: here's a cuteness interlude because I felt like it! 😊 I also wanted to put a little more distance between the next love scene, which may happen after this or later, haven't decided! I hope you liked this!]