11

Kagami served slightly browned French toast onto plates, bringing them over to the kitchen table.  He'd caught the food in time before it really burned, but it still wasn't his best.  He felt bad about it, but Aomine kept insisting that it smelled good and claimed to be too hungry to wait for fresh ones.

"I hope it doesn't taste too burned..." Kagami set a plate in front of Aomine before sitting down next to him.  "It's not exactly morning anymore, but I guess it's fine to still have breakfast..."

Aomine laughed a little, leaning over to kiss Kagami's head.  "I don't care what time it is, I'll always eat your cooking."

"I'll always cook for you now," Kagami looked down, trying to hide his blushing face, "But when classes start, I don't know how much time either of us will have."

"I don't even want to think about school starting," Aomine clicked his tongue and took a large bite of French toast.  He smirked at Kagami, "We still have a month and a half of time just to ourselves.  And if I'm living here, we'll have all the time together we want."

Kagami blushed, nodding.  He certainly agreed and was glad that Aomine was actually going to move in, but he was glad that Aomine said it first.  He kept looking at his breakfast as he said, "I know we spent a lot of time together today, but when do you want to move in?"

Aomine shrugged, "As soon as I can I guess.  I don't really have that much stuff since I'm still technically living with my parents."

"Technically?"

"I spend most nights here," Aomine chuckled, grinning at Kagami, "Kind of already feels like I live here."

Kagami's face turned completely red.  He stared at Aomine for a moment before looking down at his plate, "I guess I didn't need to be so nervous about asking then..."

Aomine reached out, gently taking hold of Kagami's chin and lifted his head up.  "We've been together for years.  It hasn't always been easy, but I love you.  You can always come to me, I always want to be with you."

He nodded, lifting a hand up to rest over Aomine's.  He remembered how they started as a one night stand after he returned the basketball shoes to Aomine.  They didn't do it again or talk about it for months.  It was only until after they played each other again at a practice match when Kagami finally got up the courage to ask Aomine out.  He had expected Aomine to say no or to propose just having sex, but he agreed.  Aomine even took Kagami out on a date to dinner and a movie, the whole nine yards.

Kagami smiled, "I always want to be with you too."

"Good," Aomine smiled, leaning in to peck Kagami's lips and whisper in his ear, "I don't think I could handle it if I saw you with someone else."

Kagami shook his head, pressing his face against Aomine's, "I don't want anyone else.  I just know, you're the most important person in my life.  I love you more than anything."

He could feel Aomine smile against his cheek.  "I know."  Aomine dropped a hand to Kagami's waist, gently caressing his skin.  "You mean the most to me too."

[AN: took a break from the smexiness with this chapter, I hope you liked the loveydovey feels! And I wanted to talk about their relationship a little more, might go into more later, but what do you think of the talk of their relationship so far?]