19

Kagami wasn't sure how much time had passed, he just knew that by the time he woke up again, he felt completely rested.  He sat up without even thinking about it.  He was almost surprised that he could, nothing really hurt, just a small twinge in his lower back.  He figured sleep was really all he needed after all.

He stood up, somehow managing to do that too.  He walked over to the closet.  There were a bunch of bags sitting on the floor by his dresser.  Kagami figured it had to be Aomine's stuff that he brought in.  Kagami didn't think about it much, he just pulled out an oversized shirt and a pair of briefs from his dresser.

Once dressed, he lumbered out into the living room.  Sure, he felt awake, but moving so much, he still felt a bit stiff and sore.  Aomine was sitting on the couch, watching TV when Kagami walked out.  He stood up as soon as he saw his lover.  He went right up to Kagami, resting his hands on Kagami's shoulders.  "Hey, are you feeling okay?  Are you sure you're up to be walking?"

Kagami smiled, giggling to himself.  He nodded, moving in to hug Aomine tightly.  He loved this caring side of him.  "I'm fine.  Promise."  Kagami pulled back a little, smiling as he said, "I wouldn't have gotten up if I couldn't."

"I just don't want you to force yourself."  Aomine smiled back, taking Kagami's hand and pulled him to sit on the couch.  "I wasn't sure how long you'd be asleep."

Kagami blushed as he sat down next to Aomine.  "How long was I asleep?"

"A day," Aomine said with a laugh, "That's why I wasn't sure you should be getting up yet.  I wore you out that much and then with you sleeping so long, I thought you might be sore just from that."

Kagami blushed more, he didn't realize how much he'd worn himself out.  He snuggled closer to Aomine, trying to hide his expression.  "I keep telling you that I can handle your everything."

"Sure, with a day of sleep in between."  Aomine laughed, leaning over to kiss the top of Kagami's head.  "Now that you've rested have you calmed down?"

Kagami gripped onto Aomine's shirt, swallowing.  He almost wished Aomine hadn't asked that.  He was trying to convince himself that he'd calmed down, but honestly, Aomine still smelled delicious and he still wanted to be ravaged by Aomine.  He shook his head slightly, not taking his face away from hiding against Aomine's chest.  "You still smell intoxicating."

Kagami forced himself to sit back and away from Aomine.  "But I'll try to keep control of myself while I still have it."

Aomine laughed, reaching out to touch Kagami's cheek.  "You're strong, you'll be fine."  He added, "Would you be up to see Tetsu tomorrow?"

"Sure," Kagami chuckled, nuzzling his cheek against Aomine's hand, "While I still have my resolve."

[AN: so next chapter Kuroko will be in it (or at least some chapter soon) and I do have some ideas for it too thanks to some comments on the last chapter 😉 but uh yeah, I hope you liked this update!]