9

Aomine grinned.  He ran his tongue over Kagami's ear, whispering, "You'll always have me."

Kagami shivered, getting more excited from Aomine's breath against his ear.  He just felt so... sensitive.  Aomine's hand was still over his hardening member.  He started to rub his hips against Aomine's, he could feel Aomine's member getting hard too.

It was almost like his body was moving on its own.  He was grinding hard up against Aomine, practically begging for more.  And yet his face was turning a deep shade of red because of his own actions.

Aomine chuckled in Kagami's ear, "You really want me."  He moved his hand under Kagami's apron and pulled Kagami's underwear down.  Kagami let out a moan as Aomine started to stroke him directly.

He pushed his head back into Aomine's shoulder.  He turned his gaze to Aomine, eyes hooded with lust, "More..."

"Tell me what you want more of," Aomine smiled deviously.

Kagami swallowed, he couldn't believe how much he was letting Aomine tease him.  He didn't want to play games, he just needed to feel Aomine inside.  He didn't resist Aomine, "I need to feel you more."

Aomine grinned, slowly grinding his hips into Kagami's, teasing him.  "What do you want to feel?"

"Your dick," Kagami moaned, "Please."  The more Aomine teased him, the more he was losing his self control.

"Since you asked so nicely, I'll give it to you," Aomine smirked.  Kagami knew Aomine was really loving this.  He breathed against Kagami's ear again, "Just tell me where."

Kagami bit his lip, he wanted to resist a little.  He was just playing into Aomine's hand.  "In my ass..." Kagami looked into Aomine's eyes, "I need your dick to fill my insides, please."

"You're so sexy."  Aomine smiled, leaning his head over to kiss Kagami deeply.  He took his hand from Kagami's member and undid his pants to expose his own member.  He pressed his member against Kagami's entrance, only pushing the tip in.  Kagami moaned through the kiss, even having Aomine a little bit inside him felt good.

Aomine suddenly thrust his hips forward, burying his member deep in Kagami's ass, causing Kagami to break from the kiss.  He gasped and moaned so loud.  He leaned forward, grabbing onto the edge of the stove as Aomine started to thrust into him.  He spread his legs a little wider, needing to feel Aomine deeper.

Being connected with Aomine just felt so damn good, he could hardly control himself.  Aomine seemed to feel the same way, he kept thrusting into Kagami faster, going harder.  At this pace, Kagami wouldn't last long, the pleasure was too intense.

He tried to hold out.  Aomine's hands were digging into Kagami's hips as he kept thrusting into him.  He just couldn't hold it back anymore.  "A-Aomine...! I'm gonna..!"

"Me too..." Aomine said, but he didn't stop moving.  Moments later, he and Aomine climaxed at the same time.  Kagami could feel Aomine releasing inside him.  He could feel it so deep, it felt so good.

They were both panting after they came.  Kagami pushed himself back up, leaning against Aomine's chest to keep himself supported.  He brought up a hand to pull Aomine's face towards his own and deeply kissed Aomine's lips.  He whispered against Aomine's lips, "More..."

[an: I hope you liked this love scene! I couldn't resist making it high passion, those two can really get crazy! Anyways, the next chapter is not going to be more of the love scenes (so sorry xD), as I need to continue on with the main storyline! Tell me what you think!]