Hugs, Kisses And Stories

Shine: Ok we have a ask from TheGayestOfGaysBoi: Can I haves a hug from lust Ganz and sensy please? (Love your username by the way)

Ganz: Uh sure, why not. *hugs chu*

Killer: Hey! I'm still attached remember!

Ganz: Oh right.

Sensy: Yeah ok. *hugs chu as well*

Classic: How long are we stuck again?

Science: Until the day ends.

Classic: Uhhggg.

Lust:* hugs chu*  Aww cute~ Can I keep them~

Melon: No!

Shine: Ok we have a dare from KittyVincentCake21: I understand how about...Classic to kiss fell?

Classic: Nope I already did that once, and I promised to never do it again.

Fell: Yeah, once was one too many times.

Lust: It's a dare, you have to do it~

Classic: Uhhggg you're just trying to make my day terrible aren't you? 

Fell: I don't care if it's a dare I am NOT doing that again.

Lust: Just get it over with~

Classic: Fine *kisses Fell on the cheek* there, they never said exactly where I had to.

Fell: Never. Do. That. Again.

Classic: Does it look like I want to?

Shine: We have dare from sallyaDben: Infector: heya um I dare Classic to spend in all day with Chara litsing to their story about them xD Have fun Classic btw no killing Chara and Chara no killing Sans because if you do am going to ground you for whole month, their story is about how they died and their best friend.

Classic: You do realize Chara's not here right? And even if they were what makes you think I wouldn't kill them on the spot. Also grounding? What are you six?

Sansy: Wow, you don't need to be so rude.

Classic: *sigh* Sorry, it's just me and Chara don't really see eye to eye socket.

Frisk: I'll go get them* leaves then comes back with Chara* 

Chara: Frisk why did you drag me here?

Frisk: *points at dare*

Classic: Hello demon child.

Chara: Greetings smiley trash bag. 

Classic: Looks like I'm gonna have to listen to that story of yours, make it quick.

Chara: Fine.............A little while after falling into the Underground I was taken in by Mo-Toriel and Asgore as there second 'child'. Me and Asriel became best friends and monsters spoke of how I had filled the Underground with "hope".

One day, I became sick from eating buttercups, I wanted to see the golden flowers found in my home village. After my  death, my soul was absorbed by Asriel, and we shared control over a body. I  carried my own corpse across the barrier and I wanted to use our full power. Asriel resisted me, which ultimately led to the humans killing us.

Classic:....Jeez kid, I didn't know.

Chara: Yeah I guessed you wouldn't have, but now everything fine Frisk already saved Asriel and I.

Frisk: *gives Chara a thumbs up* 

Chara: Can I leave now?

Frisk: Yup do you want me to walk you back?

Chara: Nah I'm good, see ya. *walks back through the portal*

Shine: Ok then? I'm just going to...yeah.

Sansy: Well we're done. Anyone asking to question?

Classic: Uh I can. When was one time you judged someone without knowing them?

Science: Ok it's officially the end of the day.

Shine: Fine you can all be unstuck now.

Bye~<3