Do Manners Count As Scary?

Shine: WE'RE BACK!! See I told you it would be a small break! Anywho we have some questions and a dare from UnbelievablyCuteCats: Cutecats: Nice to meet you dere blue!..... I don't know which one i am....... Amaya? Amaya: *Mouth is filled with tacos* Mmhamdpdebf Cutecats: CHEW AND THEN SWALLOW! GOSH! I DARE ONE OF THE SANSES TO TEACH AMAYA MANNERS! SHE JUST WON'T LISTEN TO ME! Amaya: I said I don't know! And I am perfectly mannerful!.......... Hey, Shiney-sparks? What's the scariest thing you've read? Cats, here, she's scared of stephen king's "It." And for horror, Do you know what trees taste like? I've been wondering..... AND I NEEEEEEEEED TOOOO KNOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!

Yan Blue: Hello! How are you?!

Shine: Well there's only one way to tell which dere you are, here which one sounds most like you?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Blue: Oh, I love tacos! But um human we can't understand you with your mouth full.

Science: 1) Say "please" and "thank you"...THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE.

 2) Give a proper handshake when greeting people, especially adults.

 3) Show gratitude, particularly when receiving a gift. Follow-up Thank You notes are preferred and can be facilitated by parents when kids are too young to write one on their own. Drawing a Thank You picture is also a great little craft project to keep in mind while teaching the value of gratitude. But remember: showing gratitude is an ongoing, everyday act.

4) Hold the door open for others whenever the opportunity presents itself, and say "thank you" when the door is held for you.

5) If you cannot say something nice about someone or something, do not say anything at all.

6) When you sneeze, do so into your bent elbow (you know...the new way! Dab!)

7) At the table, chew quietly, use utensils and put the napkin on your lap.

8) Don't interrupt, but if you must, say "excuse me."

9) When departing from a place where you were hosted, such as a birthday party, thank the host for having you.

10) Offer to share your things, whenever you have the chance.

Shine: You really have this manners thing figured out don't you?

Science: Yes I do.

Shine: Oh I have a question, that's a first......Shiney-Sparks? Pfftt I like it! As for the scariest thing I've read it would have to be Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill.

Horror: How the hell am I supposed to know what a tree tastes like, also you don't 'need' to know you just want to know.

Shine: Don't mind him he's just a pain.

Horror: I heard that.

Shine: Anyways time for the question of the day!

Science: May I?

Shine: Knock yourself out.

Science: I'd rather not even thought I know it's a figure of speech, anyways the question is what is your favorite or least favorite nickname?

Shine: I already know mine!

Frisk: My favorite nickname? Probably Frisky or kiddo both mind you were given to me by Sans.

Shine: Cool, my favorite nickname is Shine or Lemon.(don't ask)

Bye<3

Authors note: 

Hey guys I'm back! As you well know summers coming up so I won't be updating as much, I'll probably start updating once a week.