A Crap Ton Of Asks And Dares

Shine: Ok sorry for the long delay, but anyways let's get right back into it shall we?  We have a dare from iSeanster: Me: I'm going to my room! *runs to room* Horror: I dare Classic to slap a kick me sign on g!sans while g is sleep. 

Classic: Can do. *walks over to a sleeping G and tapes a 'kick me' sign on his back* 

Gaster: Zzz

Shine: We have some questions and dares from eyeless_cross:I have three questions! 1-is it weird that i have a crush on Horror? And 2-Lust WHY THE FUCK(pfft pun NOT intended)DO YOU FUCK EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE?!?! And 3-Blue do you have a crush if so who? And sallyaDben: Anti: ok um Blueberry whos your crush

Horror: Nope, don't you dare come near me.

Lust: Because that's how my creator made me sweetheart~

Blue: Umm well kinda, I'm still trying to figure it out, to be honest I have feelings for someone but I'm not sure if it's umm romantic or just friendship.

Shine: And another one from sallyaDben: hey names NaJ Horror anyway who wants a hot dog? *to all sanses * I promise ots not a head dog ;)

Horror: Great another me, and sure I'll take one. -Horror has received the 'hot' dog-

Classic: Uh yeah no thanks.

Dust: Sure why not. -Dust has received the 'hot' dog-

Ink: Um n-no thank you.

Killer: Ok, thanks - Killer has received the 'hot' dog-

ErRoR: nO tHaNkS.

Blue: Um sure, thank you! - Blue has received the 'hot' dog-

Fell: No I'm good, also Blue don't eat that.

Blue: Awww but it was a gift so it can't be bad right?

N Swifty: Yeah no matter what AU your in I will never trust a Horror.

Shine: Yeah no thanks, unlike some of you I actually know what goes into making those things, and trust me when I say it's not pretty.

All the rest of the Sanses: No thanks.

Shine: And another one from sallyaDben: Spam: Fell waht was the worst sin you ever done <3

Fell: If trying to killing numerous children counts as a sin then that.

Horror: It's not a sin in Horrortale it's an average Thusady.

Shine: We have a dare from XxRandomWeirdoxX: I dare fresh to dress up has a hippoish cow shimpanse.

Shine: A what? 

XxRandomWeirdoxX: Hippowish (hippo) cow chimpanzee.

Shine: Ok then.

XxRandomWeirdoxX: XD

Fresh: *puts on the hippoish cow shimpanse costume* This is so uncool.

ErRoR: aNd I tHoUgHt YoU cOuLdN't GeT aNy WeIrDeR.

Shine: Well ok then you look hideous, but that's beyond the point. We have a dare from DawnStorm2: I dare Chess to play a round of chess with me -30 mins later- -Me wins-

Chess: Well good game kid, you beat me far an square, want a rematch? 

Shine: Ok well while Chess has his rematch we have a question an a dare from PebblesLovesPebbles: AHHHH!! YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE TOGETHER! Alright time for some dares from yours truly~     Geno, I dare you to tell us your feelings for Reaper *throws reaper in the other room*     Fell, I dare you to wear a tutu and ballet slippers and prance around the room along with bows taped(?) to your head and you HAVE to do it. Or else... *loads shotgun* jk.