1,200 Veiws Special

Shine: Hey everyone I know most of you voted on me taking the day off, but I just couldn't help myself. I felt so guilty no giving you all something so some of the Sanses thought why not thank you themselves? Alright take it away!

Ink: Hello everyone thank you so much for your asks/dares!

Blue: Yeah it's been lots of fun getting to do this!

Dream: Thank you so from the bottom of all of our hearts!

Melon: Thank you!

Sugar: Thanks for all your love!

Classic: Yeah thanks kiddos.

Fell: Thanks.

Sensy,Ganz: Thank you!

Fresh: Hey hey hey thanks my broskies!

Geno: Thank you so much!

Reaper: Hey, thanks!

Gaster: Thanks.

Chess: Hey, thanks kid.

Science: Hehe thanks!

Outer: Thank you!

Fallacy: Thank you.

Encre: Merci à tous (Thank you all!)

Cross: Thanks, Chara says thanks as well.

Nightmare: Yeah yeah thanks or whatever.

Killer, Dust, Horror: Thanks!

Lust: Thank you~

N Swifty: Congratulations shine!

Shine: I still can't believe it , I can't believe you actually like what I do thank you thank you thank you, When I first started my book I never imagined I'd get over 1,000, to be completely honest with you I thought there already too many undertale ask book that mine would never be found. I want you to know how much I appreciate this, this means the world to me that you like what I do and that I can count on you all to be there if something goes wrong. Thank you so much I just can't thank you all enough! This was all made possible because of you so I have a dare for you! Do something to treat yourself today! With all my gratitude I look forward to what the future brings!

Everyone: Bye!

Shine: And thank you again! <3