Gore Warning

Shine: Well it's that time again, time to totally mislead you with my title. Silver I was going to take your dare seriously but the way you worded it, it kinda sounds like you wanted someone to die, to those out there who don't know what I'm talking about just read this, this is SilverShim's dare. I dare nightmare to try and slaughter both Ink and Dream, get error of you like. Also make it gruesome >:D Like there there bones off limb by limb. You see what I mean, now I don't mind a little gore every now and then but this is too much. I have nothing against you Silver but at least try to keep it so no one gets slaughtered ok?

Ink: Nightmare and Error would never do that! We may no get along but we don't want to kill each other!

Dream: Please try to keep theses ask and/or dares positive.

ErRoR: ThIs Is ToO mUcH eVeN fOr Me.

Nightmare: Same.

Shine: So can we all agree we're not going to do this dare.

Everyone: Agreed.

Shine: Good, but hey Silver don't be afraid to ask/dare something else! Your dares and askes are really fun to answer so keep going!!

Geno: What did I miss?

Ink: Oh nothing, just a silly dare.

Reaper: Where did you run off to Geno?

Geno: My save screen, I went to go check up on my Frisk.

Reaper: Well I missed you, don't wonder off like that *hugs Geno*

Geno: *sighs* Why is it always me who has to put up with you.

Bye<3