Something Different

Start from the beginning

Rashaud~ Quan I'll Be Right Back Ight. 

Danielle~ Where The Hell Are You Going At A Time Like This Rashaud?

Rashaud~ Nicole Is In Trouble.

Danielle~ What The Fuck?

Rashaud~ Look She Is My Baby Mama To And Somebody Is About To Hurt Her, I'll Be Back Ight.

Danielle~ Whatever Rashaud, Do You!

I Run Out The Hospital And Jump In My Car. I Drive As Fast As I Can To Nicole's Apartment. I Get There And I See That The Door Is Busted Into. I Run Inside And Look Around, Nothing Else In Her Home Seems To Be Damaged. I Run Into Her Bedroom To See Her Laying On Her Bed Naked. I Turn Her Around So That She Was Facing Me. And Her Eyes Were Half Open And She Was Covered In Bruises.

Nicole~ Rashaud?

Rashaud~ Yeah It's Me. Can You Move?

She Tried To But She Was In So Much Pain That She Could Barely Move Her Fingers.

Rashaud~ Do You Know Who Did This To You?

She Shook Her Head No.

Rashaud~ Alright Then, Let's Get You To A Hospital.

I Pick Her Up And Carry Her To My Car. I Speed To The Hospital Where They Take Over And Admit Her Into A Room. I Meet Quan And Danielle In The Waiting Room Again.

Danielle~ So How Is You Other Baby Mama? Was It A False Alarm As Always?

Rashaud~ Someone Raped Her And Beat The Shit Outta Her, I Brought Her Back She And They Are Treating Her And Making Sure The Baby Is Okay. Can't Believe Both My Baby Mama's Are In The Hospital. Any News On Lashay?

Danielle~ Naw They Haven't Come Out Yet. But I'm Sorry About Nicole.

Rashaud~ I Know, I Just Hope Both Babies Are Ok.

Quan~ Me Two Bruh.

I Sit Down By Quan And Slouch In The Chair , I Check The Clock And It's 9:10 p.m. I Start To Drift Off.

I Am Awaken But  Quan Shaking Me To Wake Up And I See A Doctor Holding A Clip Board In Front Of Us.

Doctor~ Hi, Are You The Family Of Lashay Brooklyn?

Rashaud~ Yes, How Is She? How's They Baby? Do You Know What Happened?

Danielle~ Let Her Talk Rashaud Damn. Please Can You Let Us Know What's Going On?

Doctor~ Ok So The Cause Of The Bleed Was That The Egg Detached From Her Uterine Wall A Little Bit, But Luckily It Is Still Attached So Lashay And The Baby Will Be Fine.

Rashaud~ Shi..... Thank You So Much.

Doctor~ No Problem. But The Only Thing Is That We Have To Keep Her On Watch, If The Egg Slips Anymore If Will Remove And Cause A Miss Carriage.

Rashaud~ So She Has To Stay Here?

Doctor~ Yes, But Only For 1 Month And If Everything Goes Well She Can Go Home Soon.

Rashaud~ Ight Well, Can I See Her?

Doctor~ Yes, Follow Me.

I Followed Her To Lashay's Room. When Lashay Saw Me Her Face Lit Up, I Guess Danielle Didn't Tell Her I Left.

Lashay~ The Baby Is Ok!

Rashaud~ I Know Baby. I'm So Happy.

Lashay~ So What Was Wrong With Nicole?

SNITCH!!!!

Rashaud~ These Guys Jumped Her And Raped Her. I'm Sorry I Left But-

Lashay~ Rashaud Stop Explaining Yourself. I'm Not Heartless. Is She Ok?

Rashaud~ She Was In Pretty Bad Shape When I Brought Her Here.

Lashay~ Is The Baby Alright?

Rashaud~ I Don't Know.

Lashay~ I Hope They Both Are Ok.

Rashaud~ Thanks, Me Two. So Your Gonna be In Here For A While.

Lashay~ I Know,  But as Long As It's For The Safety Of The Baby.

Rashaud~ Yeah.

There Was An Awkward Silence When Another Patients Was Put In Lashay's Room. Guess Who The Hell It Was. Nicole. She Looked A Little Better But She Still Was Covered In Bruises And A Little Blood Hear And There. She Wasn't Really Moving Until They Hooked Her Up The The IV Machine And She Winced. They Help Her Sit Up Then The Nurses Left The Room.

Rashaud~ Nicole.

She Turned To Look At Me With Tares On Here Eyes. Then She Started To Speak Weakly.

Nicole~ Hi. How Are You Lashay.

Lashay~ Don't Worry About I Am Fine. What The Hell Happened To You?

Nicole~ I Have No Idea. All I Can Remember Is,  I Was Alone At Home And There Was A Knock At The Door. I Answer It Them I'm Thrown On My Couch. This Guy Telling Me Scream And He Will Shoot Me. I Sat Quiet And He Said Now Call Your Mother Fucking Baby Daddy. That's When I Called Rashaud And That's All I Remember.

Lashay~ Damn I'm So Sorry To Here That.

Nicole~ Thanks, Now I Have Two Broken Ribs And My Pelvic Bone Is Bruised And The Doctor Said They Both Could Have An Effect On My Pregnancy.

Lashay ~ Well I Hope Everything Turns Out Ok.

Nicole~ Thanks, With You To. Why Are You Here?

Lashay~ The Baby Detached A Little But Everything Is Ok.

Nicole~ That's Good. If You Don't Mind I'm Going To Get Some Rest.

Lashay~ Go Ahead.

Nicole Faces The Other Way And In 5 Minutes She Is Asleep.

Rashaud~ Ok Baby It's Getting Late And I Have To Go Handle Some Things.

Lashay~ Ok.....

Rashaud~ I Love You

Lashay~ You To.

I Could See She Was Mad, But She Always Get's Like This When I Leave. I Kissed Her Then Left The Hospital. I Was Gonna Find Out Who The Fuck Did This To Nicole. They Gonna Know That They Messed With The Wrong Mother Fuckers Baby Mama!

Lashay's P.O.V

I Was Laying Down About To Fall Asleep When I Got A Call From And Unknown Number. I Didn't Pick Up But They Called Again And I Answered.

Lashay~ Hello.

All I Heard Was Heavy Breathing.

Lashay~ Uhm Hello? I Asked With A Little Attitude In My Voice.

Again I Just Heart Heavy Breathing

Lashay~ What The Fuck. Who Is This?

I Heard Chuckling The A Deep Voice Finally Spoke.

???~ Your Next Bitch!

Then The Mystery Person Hung Up. I Didn't Understand What He Meant Until I Looked Over At Nicole. Who Ever Did This To Her Was Now Coming After Me.