Thank You & Goodbye

Greetings,
Thank you to all the amazing readers who have kept this book alive and helped it reach 20000 reads and 1000 votes. I'm honestly shocked that my amateur writing skills was able to grab such a big audience. But I've since improved my writing skills and sadly,lost interest in this story.

It truly hurts to say,that I am once and for all ending this whole book on a semi-cliffhanger but I'll put a short bulleted list down here on the direction I planned for the story :

Ai gets stalked more,and eventually gets injured.
•The stalker is caught by some circumstance.
•The stalker was actually her mother's new lover,who hated Ai for making his relationship with Ai's mother go south.
•The Himura brothers go through a conflict and fight for Ai.
•Daichi & Kazuo reconcile and learned to be more loving to one another.
•In the end,they both approach Ai.
•There's supposed to be three endings.
A) Ai chooses Daichi and they get a chapter where Daichi was tutoring Ai. They get lost in the moment and share a heartwarming kiss and cuddle up.
B) Ai chooses Kazuo and they get a chapter where Kazuo stays after school to meet Ai at school. She gets shocked at Kazuo's love confession. But Kazuo closes the gap between them and places a delicate kiss on her lips while holding her waist and face in his hands.
C) A full on cliffhanger chapter. Ai walks Coco-chan and the Himura brothers tag along. They both want to hold Ai's hand but she chooses to pet Coco-chan instead. And the two guys are pictured to have crying anime faces :

Once again, 'Watashi wa Kotoba Ai~desu' has shown me a wide side of the wattpad community. It's a nice and supportive place for aspiring authors like me. Thank you to all of you peeps for being such amazing readers. I'll never forget the times where I answered comments and relinquish in the moments where I watch the reads increase. This has been an amazing experience. ありがとう (^O^)

-Chiyurii