×♥︎Chapter 8♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎︎Chapter 8♥︎×=== (Written On July 13th 2015)
[Recap]
"I'm sorry,I won't be able to walk you home tomorrow.Look,I'll make it up to you by buying you some Dango~" I bribed.

"Eh,you don't have too.Just go help her,I'll be fine by myself."

"Thanks for understanding,you're awesome...!" I hugged her.

"You're welcome." She giggled.

Kazuo's POV (The next day)
I just arrived at school.The weather today was quite gloomy.

I walked into class and sat down at my usual seat.Ai's running late today...

Main POV
I stared at it.It nuzzle it's fluffy head against my leg.I squat down and pet in between it's ears.It meowed in response.Aaaaa,kawaii~ I checked my watch out of habit.Yabai! I'm late to school! ('Yabai' means 'Shoot,something bad is about to happen')

"Ja ne,Neko-chan!" I pet it one more time and sprint to school. (Goodbye,Neko-chan!)

Kazuo's POV
"Mori-sensei,Ohayo gozaimasu!" Eiji wished and everyone followed.

"Ohayo,minna! Please sit down.Today,I'm assigning you partners to do a yearly project.All you have to do is write about one another.Before we go into that,I will call out your names.Please raise up your hand if you hear your name being called.If your partner is absent,they will be replaced by another student."

"First pair will be,Fujimoto Akemi and Kurosawa Hitomi!" Mori-sensei called out while I focused on the door,waiting for Ai to appear.

After several names were called,I stopped paying attention.But as soon as sensei mentioned a familiar name,I shot up.

"Kotoba Ai and Hi-" Sensei was interrupted by the class door sliding open.

"Gomenasai!" The soft voice that belonged to Ai said.

"Kotoba-san you're late.But,...I'll let you off the hook,since this is your first time.Alright,please take your seat."

Ai sat down next to me.She instantly rest her head on the table.She looked exhausted.

"Hai,where were we? Eto...Kotoba-san your partner will be...Higashi Kaoru!" Ai raise up her hand unconsciously while her head was still stuck to the table.You could say,I was not satisfied with her partner...

"Higashi-san? Are you present?" There was no reply.

"Higashi Kaoru seems to be absent,so...Himura Kazuo will take his place!" I raise up my hand eagerly.Arigatou Kami-sama for changing my fate! ('Kami-sama' means 'God')

"Hai,Kotoba Ai and Himura Kazuo are partners! The next pair will be..." I zone out after that feeling awfully happy because I get to spend more time with Ai.

Main POV
"Kazuo...!" I whisper-yelled while poking Kazuo.

"Ai? What is it?" He replied.

"Eto,I just want to know,what's up with the partnering and stuff?" I asked still feeling confused,mainly because I was late to class.

"Oh,we're assigned a partner and we have to finish a yearly project together." He answered with a smile.

"So,does that mean,I'm your partner?"

"Hai~"

Time Skip⌛️
The whole school day went by like a blur.I was packing up and getting ready to leave.

"Ai,you sure you're gonna be alright by yourse-?" Kazuo asked for the fifth time.

"Kazuo,I'll be fine~ Don't worry." I interrupted.

"Ok,ok.I guess it's time we say goodbye..." Kazuo said dramatically.

"Kazuo,you're acting like a drama queen..."

"I know~" He grin.

"I have to go home now,bye."

Kazuo's POV
"Bye Ai..." Ok,time to settle things with Rika!

===×♥︎︎︎Chapter 8♥︎×===
Here's the awaited chapter! Thank you for reading (^ν^)